“This pizza was pretty dang good seriously I was surprised”
Review of Giuseppe's Pizza

Giuseppe's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Schererville
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are proud to offer authentic Neapolitan pizza here in North-West-Indiana. Our Staff has been trained by an Italian Master Pizza Chef with over 30 years of expertise. The 19th Century recipe begins with pizza dough that is made with Imported Italian flour, fresh yeast, and sea salt. Next, Imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes, plus fresh herbs and spices, are blended into a flavorful pizza sauce. Finally, Fior di Latte Mozzarella or Imported Italian Buffalo Mozzarella melts to perfection as the pizza is charred in our 900 degree Stone Wood Burning Oven. This 19th Century Italian tradition is a very meticulous process which results in a Neapolitan pizza bursting with intense fresh flavor.
Reviewed 8 December 2017

This pizza was pretty dang good seriously I was surprised. Very fresh very soft very good would def order again

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I went with friends after work and ordered lasagne and "oh my goodness" it was delicious. The best Italian food I've had in long time. Also ordered to go Italian sausage/pepper pizza and it was also very tasty. The sauce was oh so good!

I give this restaurant two thumbs up and would recommend give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Also, teo waiters were very friendly.....

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Been passing up this restaurant assuming it was a pizza place (they do serve pizza) Friend suggested I give it a try... I was impressed. They have a nice little menu of homemade Italian foods. Place only holds about 60 people at best with only one waiter who was very busy, but still did a good job. (only thing that would make it perfect for me whould be red/white checkered tablecloth and wine bottle candles)

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I ordered a sausage pizza that was so good. The wait was a bit long(not sure why because it wasn't busy) but the food made up for it! We even ordered a cannoli, which was soooo good!
I will be taking my family here sometime in the near future.

1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

This was the best meal I’ve had in the area EVER!!!!!! The cannoli cheesecake was to die for!!!!!! And the staff and owners were amazing people!!!!!!!