“Oh my goodness!!”

Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Schererville
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are proud to offer authentic Neapolitan pizza here in North-West-Indiana. Our Staff has been trained by an Italian Master Pizza Chef with over 30 years of expertise. The 19th Century recipe begins with pizza dough that is made with Imported Italian flour, fresh yeast, and sea salt. Next, Imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes, plus fresh herbs and spices, are blended into a flavorful pizza sauce. Finally, Fior di Latte Mozzarella or Imported Italian Buffalo Mozzarella melts to perfection as the pizza is charred in our 900 degree Stone Wood Burning Oven. This 19th Century Italian tradition is a very meticulous process which results in a Neapolitan pizza bursting with intense fresh flavor.
Reviewed 19 December 2011

This restaurant should be on the Travel Channel on the tastiest places to eat!! I've been there a few times and each time I go I'm completely pleased with the food, service, atmosphere, and friendliness. Not to mention the affordable prices. I would recommend the Neopolitan pizza's, but if I had to choose one it would be the Quattro Stagione because you get a taste of almost all the toppings they have to offer of the italian pizza toppings, with the exception of the tomatoes, arugula, and the proscuitto. But if you want something a bit heartier, I'd go for their regular pizza's. The one I've tried is with pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, black olives, and onions. I'm not exaggerating when I say that Giuseppe's Pizza in Schereville, Indiana is by far the best pizza I've had in a long time, and I'm a pizza lover whose tried alot of pizza places. But enough of my opinion, if you want to try a real taste of Italy, you know where to go!

8  Thank Toni C
GiuseppeSchererville, General Manager at Giuseppe's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Thank you for your review and compliments, should we be contacted by the Travel Channel you will be the first person we call :)

Reviewed 3 December 2011

Everything was fresh and delicious. We had pizza, a Greek salad, and the minestrone. I saw what looked like linguini and clams being served to another table. It looked delicious. Will try that and the calamari next time, which will be soon.

9  Thank Anne J

Thank you for your review, I'm glad you loved the Neapolitan Pizzas and the Greek salad, look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Finding this place was Akeem to locating a diamond in the rough. Living in Munster Indiana, I now no longer have to travel to Chicago for authentic Italian style woodoven pizza! Great food, Very casual, friendly, and affordable. Nothing not to dislike. Consider me a regular.

9  Thank Man4allseasons

We are humbled by your comments and would like to personally thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We strive to improve our products and service ultimately being the best that we can be.

Thank You!

Reviewed 29 October 2011

my wife and I went to visit this restaurant and went we got the food i was just delicious to the point that we stop by almost every other week! i call it the Italian experience in NWI!

9  Thank Manuel C

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 18 September 2011

GORGEOUS DECOR!! FABULOUS FOOD!! Ever tried ARANCINI?? YOU SHOULD HERE!!! Whether you want Salads, Pizza, Pasta or Dessert with Espresso or Cappuccino.....THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!! I can not say enough Great Things about this place! The Wood Fired Pizza is to die for! The Pasta Dishes or Delicious! The home made tiramisu and gelato are as good as they come!! You will find everything to be truly wonderful here! This is not a franchise...This is a Family owned operation where the owners truly want to provide authentic and delicious food to the customers! When you enter this delightful location, you will feel like you are in Italy! BEAUTIFUL MURALS!! Lovely Window Treatments, Clean Bathrooms! All Top NOTCH....complete with very warm and inviting hosts!! TRY IT ....YOU WILL GO BACK OVER AND OVER!!

7  Thank ialwaysloveflorida

Wow, what a wonderful review! Our family is humbled by your kind words. I want to personally thank you and know that we will strive to be the best we can be. Your business is appreciated.