Stayed here by accident as I thought it was closer to Cincinnati airport, as the crow flies it is, by road it's an hour!
Did not use the Casino but stayed in the lodge hotel. Rooms are very modern, clean and comfortable. Wifi is free but slow. No breakfast in hotel but is available in the casino part of the complex. Did look at that but it seemed rather expensive. Room was very inexpensive presumably so you stay there and empty your pockets in the slot machines. Sorry I just used the cheap room part!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising along the shore of the mighty Ohio River in scenic Rising Sun, Indiana, is a spectacular resort casino. Step aboard our 322 ft. long, 40,000 sq.ft., casino...all ship-shape in the style of a Victorian sternwheeler. As soon as you walk through the door at Rising Star Casino Resort you receive the STAR treatment. Check into one of our 294 rooms, splash into our sparkling indoor pool, hit the fitness center, make a tee time at our Scottish links-style golf course or try your luck in Rising Star's exciting casino. Our casino features nearly 1,000 of the most popular slot machines or you can sit with one of our friendly dealers & play your favorite table game. Rising Star Casino has weekly live entertainment in the Pub & Pavilion, a wonderful selection at the River View Buffet, mouth watering specialties at Wellington's Steakhouse & fast choices at Queen City Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Rising Star Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Victoria Casino And Resort By Hyatt Hotel Rising Sun
- Rising Sun Grand Victoria
- Hyatt Rising Sun
- Rising Sun Hyatt