All reviews room was clean limited breakfast truck parking iron skillet waffles breakfast offerings water pressure new carpet included breakfast family reunion place to sleep front desk clerk fridge and microwave staff was very friendly non smoking night stay easy access
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

No frills room , comfy bed, and limited breakfast. Easy access to I65 and IN state hwy 24. Near Taco Bell MacDonalds and a Pilot Travel Center
Views of corn field to the west- so little noise.

No elevator.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Pretty typical newer Super 8 property meaning no frills but all the basic needs met. Great front desk clerk, friendly and let me know I was now on Eastern time. My only negative is that the only place to eat nearby (within walking distance) is a truck stop Iron Skillet which wasn't horrible but was pretty "meh". If you wanted something else or a beer you'd need to head into town a few miles.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are comfortable and as advertised. Breakfast is pretty standard.
The place is pretty clean and kept up well.
The front counter staff is helpful and friendly. It was a great stop for a bunch of weary bikers....thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

My son and I stayed for 6 days and by day 5, I had bed bug bites all over my arms and behind my knees. I showed them to the front desk, and they tried to tell me it was mosquitos (end of March, with snow and rain in Indiana!!). I told them it was not. I sent pictures and my doctor's note after returning to Wyndham and NOTHING has been done. Not from Wyndham, not from the hotel. I had to treat my luggage, get medicine for the bites, and treat all my clothes. I would stay away, especially since if you have problems, no one will do anything...

Room Tip: Don't stay here; Bedbugs!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Deep p, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Remington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

I am sorry to hear your problem mam. We inspected our rooms after your complained to Wyndham and we didn't find anything from room. We also refunded your card for the stay. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 13 April 2018