US$131
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$128
Travelocity
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Comfort Suites(Plymouth)
US$124
US$118
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$104
Comfort Suites(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$101
Travelocity
All reviewswafflescomfortable roomnice place to staycontinental breakfastindoor pooltruck parkingfine placerecommend this hotel to anyonebudget hotelhave stayed at severalreasonable ratesgood sizenear futurepast few yearsdefinitely stay here againeasy accessking bed
Reviewed 8 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Had to pay a much higher price to stay on Friday because they were sold out and then I stayed for three more days Sunday thru Wednesday for more then half the price?????

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Jennifer Y, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Jim,
Yes our prices are much higher on high demand special event weekends, as you stayed when it was a home Notre Dame weekend. Our rates range from $74.98-$155+ tax depending on the events going on and the demand for rooms.
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointment in our seven point Continental Super Start Breakfast which includes: waffles, instant oatmeal, toast, yogurt, fruit, 2 cereals, and cinnamon rolls along with regular and decaf Farmers' Brothers coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, apple and orange juice.
We hope you choose us again for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

TV didn't work. Asked front desk and got I don't know. Lucky one guy standing at counter came to my room and helped me move the TV cabinet out from wall so we could attach the HDMI cable to the cable box in the wall and TV started to work. Tried to print my boarding pass from computer/printer and no luck in lobby.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Wayne,
I am truly sorry that the person working the front desk was not helpful in regards to your TV not working. I have went over with all front desk staff on how to problem solve TV issues. I am sorry that our lobby printer was not able to print but I am glad we were able to print your boarding pass at the front desk.
I hope you will give us another chance should you need future lodging.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Reasonable rates, staff very nice. Booked 4 nights. My mother got sick, so I only stayed 1 night. Got my refund very quickly. I would stay again when I visit Plymouth.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah S

Dear Deborah,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We always enjoy coming to visit family and staying at the Super 8. I did feel some things have gone down hill. I was sad that the hot tub was gone, the ac unit i did feel was working as it should. The room smelled musty. But the staff was excellent. I did not share this with any of them not to be deceiving but actually did think about it when I was at breakfast. The bedding is very thin as well. Internet was also all jacked up. You had to be logged in to one over the other and it was just a pain.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Moses,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. About five years ago we had to remove our hot tub as we had could not accommodate a second ADA lift as required by law.
We do have 5 gateways for Wifi sometimes devices won't recognize a gateway and guests have to log into one that has a stronger signal.
Please if you ever have any issues with a room always tell the front desk as we can solve issue instead of you being unhappy with your stay.
We hope you give us another chance and choose us again for your lodging needs.