“Prime Rib”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and professional the food is awesome service was great a very clean and nice environment

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Huge place with menu to match. This was recommended by the hotel staff where we stayed and we were so happy with our lunch that we returned for dinner. Everything we ordered was good and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We enjoyed dinner here. The service was good and the food was quite good. The New York strip steak was cooked perfectly and very flavorful. The only complaint is the house salads, which have too much iceberg lettuce and not enough of anything else.

1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 10 August 2018

This place was absolutely gross. Four of us came in and ordered the Ribeye, Prime Rib, Fried shrimp and filet on a stick. First of all, the restaurant smells old though its well taken care of. The staff is polite and were seriously sympathetic to our plight, which is why they got an extra star, however they seriously need to find a new cook.

My friend's prime rib was "wet" a piece of grey, tasteless meat in what looked like an attempt at au jous sauce. The ribeye was clearly stamped which means a special machine was used to make pretty lines, but it was raw (ordered medium), and tasted as though it was boiled or microwaved. I returned the steak after taking a single small bite. The filet on a stick was pathetic and my friend received it raw. When she asked for it to be cooked to medium rare, it came back well done and obviously nuked. The waitress asked me if I wanted my steak with seasoning, which begs the question if the cook staff even seasons their food. Lastly was the shrimp. I asked for a fried shrimp platter in exchange and though it looked very nice the breading fell apart the second it was picked up leaving a white piece of shrimp. It wasnt as if we werent warned, for a steak house this place also served Mexican and Italian dishes. I wouldnt go back. Its sad, considering how popular this place is, how nice the staff is, that the food is just so bad.

1  Thank Isabel G
Reviewed 10 August 2018

One of those hidden gems you come across less frequently nowadays. Been here a few times now and only ordered the steak so cant comment on the remainder of the menu. The option to get your steak hand cut to size is a great option and then have it cooked just right makes this really worth your while to try especially given its jut a couple of miles out from the airport.

1  Thank 1Ash68

Been to Coachman? Share your experiences!