“Review ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Plainfield
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Plainfield is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Went through the drivethru. I got the ceaser chicken salad. Got home and they literally gave me two drops of dressing for the salad. So I can’t really give you the best review on it because it tasted like lettuce and cold chicken. My ole lady decided to go with the steak and white cheddar panini, flavor was decent but it was super dry. Kind of like eating a Popeyes biscuit with no drink. You get the point huh?

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We visited while working in the area and enjoyed a great lunch! We used the kiosks in the store which was super fast and the bring your lunch right to you. Excellent!
I really enjoyed the salad I ordered.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

MY wife and I went here for a coffee date. Nice atmosphere, tables were all clean, and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017

So glad that Panera Bread built a new stand-alone store outside of the mall. The new restaurant has a better internal design and the same great quality of food and drinks. Love the kiosks that you can order without going thru the line and great new indoor and outdoor dining areas.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I love the smoked chicken and tortellini and got it in a combo with a salad. The salad was huge! Very good, fresh food.

Date of visit: February 2017