“Yummy 10 ingredients fried rice ”

Asia Wok Plainfield
Ranked #18 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Decided last minute for Chinese food. Looked on TripAdvisor and found good reviews. This fried rice was the best I have ever eaten. Full of flavor and plenty to eat for dinner and lunch the next day!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Looks like an average strip mall fast food type Chinese place. It is not, the food is fresh and so delicious. The service is terrific. My favorite Chinese place in the surrounding area.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

The quality of food was very good and tasty. The menu was upscale, the atmosphere was cheerful and clean but small dining room. Looks like the locals are on to this restaurant and do a large portion of business as take out. We will definitely put Asia Wok in our memory bank for future. We are in Plainfield about once a month.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I had to pleasure of getting to stop and have a nice bite to eat. My hotel had recommended this place and it did not disappoint. I had ordered the chicken curry and it was done a bit different, however, it was good. I also had the egg drop soup and it was very good. I looking forward to having another trip here during my stay in town.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We just ate at this restaurant for the first time. I had the Firecracker Udon noodles with chicken and pork, and the others in the party had Pad Thai with chicken, Orange Chicken, and Pepper Steak. The Orange Chicken was requested to be mild rather than spicy. Each entree was prepared as requested (you choose the protein in each entree) and everyone was very pleased with their meal. The waitress was exceptionally pleasant and eager to serve. Cost of meal for four without tip was only $49 and the servings were ample. Will definitely return.