“Exceptional Food, Service, Value!”

Asia Wok Plainfield
Ranked #19 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We just ate at this restaurant for the first time. I had the Firecracker Udon noodles with chicken and pork, and the others in the party had Pad Thai with chicken, Orange Chicken, and Pepper Steak. The Orange Chicken was requested to be mild rather than spicy. Each entree was prepared as requested (you choose the protein in each entree) and everyone was very pleased with their meal. The waitress was exceptionally pleasant and eager to serve. Cost of meal for four without tip was only $49 and the servings were ample. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Got some takeout for the family and very disappointed in the flavor as well as time took to receive our order. My honey chicken reminded me of plain nuggets you'd receive in a kids meal with a little bit of thin sauce in bottom of the container. Daughter got a wide beef noodle meal and noted, "doesn't really have any flavor". Ate here on my birthday last year and enjoyed it, but this time flavor was definitely lacking. In addition, told ten minutes on carry out time and it takes us every bit of 20 minutes to get there from our house; get there and had to wait 15 minutes from arrival! No reason to make the drive again.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Found this restaurant thank to the great reviews on TripAdvisor, otherwise does not look like much from the outside. The food was well prepared, and the waitress was very friendly. The food came out quickly and was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I placed my order and they were very nice over the phone. It was ready within 15 minutes. The place was very clean inside and looked nice. The hostess girl was very nice and gave me extra sauces. If I'm ever in the area again I would eat here.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Asia Wok has the best Asian food in the area. It's located off of state road 267 in the Marsh Supermarket strip mall. Hard to find unless you know where it is. Plenty of parking available. It's a small restaurant with indoor dining. It's clean, neat and comfortable. The decor is more modern and not the typical Chinese decor. A chalk board hanging by the register has the daily specials. Tonight they had a couple of Korean dishes featured.
I got the 10 ingredient fried rice. More than enough for 2 meals. It was very good with a nice flavor. It had a lot of small shrimps in it along with other fish and chicken. My husband got the sweet and sour chicken. I had some of his chicken which was good. It came with rice and vegetables. I got a spring roll and he got the egg roll. They were crispy and good. These were extra and they aren't as big as what you might get at a Chinese restaurant.
We got our order to go. We ordered in the restaurant and waited less than 10 minutes. The waitress was friendly and helpful. No language problems here. Can understand and be understood with no difficulties.

1  Thank Beverly L