“best steak and shake in a while”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #28 of 108 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 9 July 2018

great waitress, great. food was what was expected, service quick, but paying slow, guy was in the bathroom. lots of choices in area, this one is good, I hope you get my waitress

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We ordered the Turkey Club Sandwich and fries and had more than enough food for the two of us. There were loads of fries. Didn't order the milk shake but was very tempted since they are always so delicious; handmade ice cream milk shakes are hard to find.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We were surprised to find this place, just west of Indiana on I-70, to be open after midnight. We had attended Third Day concert in Indianapolis and wanted to get out of Indy, on our way back to Terre Haute to our hotel. Found this 24-hour Steak 'n Shake and couldn't believe how busy it was. We got a little concerned at first as there was one young man tending all the tables, about 40-50 guest.....but he worked as hard as any server I have ever seen. The young lady doing the carry out window helped when she could but she was busy too. They did an outstanding job of keeping up!! Steak 'n Shakes 2 items for $3.00 deals were great and just what we needed after a long day. Fresh, hot, good, and as I said - service was tremendous

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Always the same good steak burgers and fries. This time I ordered a chili and was very glad I did. Good fast food that is consistently the same with good service.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Can’t beat the shake selection!! We drove through one night. Ordered milkshakes and they were fantastic! The whip cream was better than average as well!