“Good stop”

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #44 of 108 Restaurants in Plainfield
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

My boss and I stopped at Applebees for dinner during a conference week in October 2017.

It was a typical Applebees with the same layout as all the others in the country. The staff were very friendly and we were seated promptly.

Our server was very attentive and actually recommended me AGAINST an item that I was going to order! I really appreciate the honest truth and was grateful to avoid a poor choice in menu items. Instead, I ordered the Thai shrimp salad, that had just the right amount of flavor and taste. I enjoyed it very much!

I also highly recommend the French onion soup as it was really wonderful!

Overall, we had a nice meal at Applebees and recommend it to others!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We love Applebee' s we eat here quit often always hot and great tasting food and always pleasant employees.... great place to dine

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Tried the new grilled chicken topper dinner.....yum. Goes perfectly with perfect margarita. Scott is our favorite server in Plainfield. We always sit in the bar so he will take care of us.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Applebee's was on their game for Veterans Day! I was pleasantly surprised at the friendly and expedient service for the free Veterans Day lunch. My meal was well cooked and the portion was sufficient, this has not always been the case at other restaurants on Veterans Day. Thanks to Applebee's for a great experience, they will now get more of my business!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

My son requested Applebee's for his 12th birthday dinner.. We were greeted by the rude hostess and had to get a manager. Once at our table we got appetizers after 45 minutes, about an hour later we received our food, a bug in the salad, cold burger and a steak floating in mystery fluid! We left and will never be back!