“My bad Experience”

Peking 8 China Buffet
Ranked #75 of 104 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 October 2014

This is the worst China Buffet I have ever had. During weekdays dinner at 7:30 PM most of the food were dry and not warm at all. Taste was horrible although I was very hungry. And at the end, the manager behavior was impolite when I am asking for printed bill. They are not charging right sales tax from the customers. Overall impression as a customer, this is the worst place to spend time and money.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I visit this buffet often. Great variety, always fresh and hot, excellent, friendly service. One of the best Chinese buffets in Indy area. Good value ($8 with drink).

Reviewed 12 October 2012

This place was horrible for 2 adults and 2 children they charged us over $48. We had to get are own refills, the chicken wasnt cooked and they didnt bring anything fresh out the whole time we were there. Go to journeys on 96th st if you want fress food and better service for that kind of money.

1  Thank Nate S
Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

The buffiet was delicious fresh clean and there are numerous entrees as well as sushi which by the way was also very good. I was stuffed and must of tried 10 different entrees. This was recommended by a coworker and they were not wrong.

1  Thank USnTHEM
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We had the buffet tonight. This is one of the nicer chinese buffets in the Indy Metro area. Wide variety of food and a quiet atmosphere

1  Thank Benjamin D