“Great food and beer”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Love the fries and the burgers are also very tasty. The beer is a bit unoriginal but they have enough of a selection that everybody can find a brew they like. Well worth the visit for both dinner and drinks.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Unbelievable, I used to love this place and now it has provided my group and I with what may be the worst dinner experience ever. I don't even know where to start with this. We've noticed a downward trend lately, but I think they hit rock bottom now.
In a nutshell, we were a group of 8 people, had made reservations, 2 hours into dinner, 2 of us still had no food, 4 had the wrong food and 2 had most of their order but not all, at which point we finally lost our patience. Here are some details:
Menu has changed and is now extremely limited, basically salads and sandwiches.
When you order a build your own salad (your only choice) and you want everything listed on it, YOU HAVE TO READ EVERY SINGLE ITEM LISTED TO THE WAITRESS BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT JUST ORDER EVERYTHING ON IT. Say what?
New is the gimmick of serving things on a big sheet of paper. Imagine a piece of butcher paper the size of an open newspaper. While that may be cute for the giant pretzel appetizer, it is less appealing when you are being served a meal for 4 people on it. So they bring out this paper folded in half and trying to place this huge thing on our table, we have multiple drinks, appetizers w/ plates and so on... there is no room to unfold this thing. Finally get this situated and we are staring at a miserable little heap of french fries in the middle, which looked like 1 maybe 2 servings with 4 wrapped burgers on the fries. Waitress tries to spread them out to their assigned corners, but can't figure out what is what, so now the switching of food starts. 2 burgers were claimed, the others were not anything we ordered. Waitress did try to convince me that I had a grilled cheese instead of the Tomato-basil-mozz burger I actually ordered. She took two sandwiches back.
I really do not like to have my fries intermingled with other folks fries on a piece of paper. Some of us like to squirt ketchup on our fries. Unfortunately it took till the end of the meal to get ketchup, so I guess this was a non-issue after all. Hate to have everybody's fingers touching my food though. No plate for our sandwiches, I would like to have a plate, burgers if done right, are a drippy mess. For the price I expect a plate, I don't need to try to hover over a piece of paper with other guests trying to contain my burger and scrape drippings of the table. Oh wait .. .I never got any food, so I guess also not an issue.
Then she brought random items out, each one more wrong than the other... some folks just went ahead and settled for what was offered, because after being there for more than an hour already we were getting really hungry.
I had to hunt down a manager over two hours into dinner, because we finally had enough of this. Personally, any semi-decent manager would have been out at the table begging forgiveness by now... No she tried to escape from us and did her best to avoid contact. She did comp a couple of the wrong meals. I was informed that I didn't have to pay for the meal... good deal since I never got my food, I did get to pay for my drink... wow. She did give me a couple of gift certificates for 'next time', but what good does that do when you can't even get any food.
I got a lot of excuses from the manager, well you were the only ones with reservations, we didn't expect to get this busy. So you screw over the folks with reservations in order to accommodate walk ins? It's a new menu. It is a very limited menu and as long as it took for items they should have been right regardless. She knew everything was messed up on our table. Oh but you didn't feel the need to come and acknowledge that or right the situation in any way?
One of us had the sliders, correct order... yay... well she was offered a side salad when she ordered her sliders, then she was charged for a half salad. As the manager told her that they do not offer side salads with appetizers and the sliders counted as appetizers... You are kidding? I did tell the manager that she needs to take off the salad completely, since none of this was mentioned during the order and it took 1 1/2 hours to even get that side salad.
Personally I feel that the entire meal should have been free. And I still should have gotten some sort of food, anything to nibble on, I guess I should have taken that grilled cheese instead of the elusive burger I never got. It took another 1/2 hour to pay. So we spent 2 1/2 hours total in there.. .for what? I am not likely to come back... ever... I think this was the final straw for us.
I truly wish I could have a little talk with the owner. I feel they should be made aware of this downward slide.
PS: the beer is still good though, but that's about the only thing.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a long flight and it was well worth it. Excellent burgers in flavor, though cooked further than we requested. Still, the quality came through and being paired with really great fries helped make it a satisfying meal.

We tried a few beers and were impressed with those as well.

Great stop the next time you're flying into Indy!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

If you like to have a good tour over homemade beers with different ABV this a the right place, I ask for a light beer and the Blonde Ale was amazing!! Just the right taste with the right ABV to be ok and walk back to the hotel.
Nice place for a “The Beatles” environment.
The food was awesome.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

we went there because it was next to where we were staying and we were so happy we tried it. I had French toast with fried chicken wow that was great, We were there again and the sandwichs were large and good. The people serving had a big smile and wanted to please you