All reviewsin towni highly recommend this hotelfamily weddingfront desk staffwould stay againhome away from homehot tubfree breakfastconcertelevatorcounter
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Location excellent to our Noblesville Forest Park Swim Swim meet. The day I showed up , I had booked through Hotels.com and the staff member here decided to up-charge me an additional full booking plus to put my family in the handicap room 109 next to the elevator. They charged me 580.00 in addition to the 557. that I had paid to hotels.com The elevator noise running all night long is like non rhythmic waterboarding. The plastic or vinyl "pull out" was not even slightly comfortable and the bed was not that much better. The breakfast food was ok and the inside pool was generally nice. Again, and of note, the older maintenance man, in unusual and refreshing fashion, stated to all the breakfast eaters that he wished everyone a safe and enjoyable stay. Of note was that the staff were working very hard to make this place a great place to stay and people doing that deserve much. I sure hope that the owners of this hotel get a clue that folks paying 500 plus for two nights expect better than what the owners are apparently willing to upgrade the hotel to. Much nicer digs in other places for the same money and sometimes less.

Room Tip: do not stay anywhere near the elevator. Room 109 was torture
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
David S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us and bringing this issue to our attention. We want to apologize for your recent experience and assure you that training has been conducted to ensure that this was an isolated incident.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The staff at this location made a family wedding weekend a complete success. We added several nights' stay to a couple of different reservations, and the front desk staff was friendly, kind, and adept at seamlessly connecting all reservations so guests could stay in their rooms throughout their stay. Every staff member we encountered asked how our stay was going, and reiterated that if anything was needed to just ask. We could not have been more pleased with how we were treated here.

The pool is on the small side, but there is a nice deck area indoors with patio furniture, plus an outdoor patio area. Some room ceilings looked like there may have been prior water damage, but we had no issues during our stay. King rooms, including 'suites' with pullout sofa bed are on the small/just under average side.

The hotel offers 'bar bites' and libations, and is within a few minutes' walking distance to several restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your feedback! We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Traveling to see a dr at the IU Medical Center is not the most fun way to make a trip. Add to that the leftovers of Alberto blowing through as you are driving to get there with 60 mph winds, rain, and your phone buzzing that "we are under a tornado watch." The Fairfield Inn helped calm my soul after a very trying day. First thing I did after I left my hotel room was head into the bar for a glass of wine. Wine is definitely good for the heart when you have been running on adrenalin for two plus hours. I walked next door to their sister property at the Residence Inn. The girls behind the bar were having fun training a new bartender. The cocktails they were making were not your normal everyday recipes. I wish I could remember the names of all the drinks, but what I loved about them is they were using fresh ingredients like mint, coconut milk and roasted coconut, and they also had available cherries marinating in brandy. Oh, my! I had fun watching them. They were a great team and they let me taste test. It turned into a beautiful evening. I ordered their fresh roasted brussel sprouts with an aioli sauce. Waking up the next morning the free breakfast at the Fairfield was great, too. I started off with blueberry greek yogurt and green tea. Then, added their fresh fruit and a glass of orange juice. Yes, they tempted me with the country sausage. Oh, yea, I ended up enjoying a little off my beaten path.

Room Tip: I stayed on the third floor, away from the fray as there was a Kenny Chesney concert in town.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Michael B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Noblesville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you for the feedback. Glad you had a great time while you were in Noblesville. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Noblesville.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

this Fairfield Inn is my go to place to stay while visiting family in noblesville! it has all the amenities...pool, free breakfast, free wifi, 24 hr complimentary coffee bar and home baked cookies! use your Marriott's rewards for free nights

Stayed: April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to Noblesville.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We stayed here for a baseball tournament. Although the hotel was about 20 minutes away, it was clean with great service. The food was decent and the rooms are just average (poor water pressure though). The pool is a bit small if you are with a large group but the outside patio area was nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you next time your travels bring you back to Noblesville.