All reviews rooms are spacious staff was friendly great hotel front desk amber pillows lobby
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Great new hotel with large suites and good location. The staff is helpful and there are several restaurants nearby. It is an easy drive both into Chicago and to nearby Indiana. Overall I would have no problem recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Great place. Great stay.
Everything about this hotel and the surrounding area is brand new. The staff was incredibly nice and welcoming. The room was extremely modern and comfortable. Absolutely perfect stay. Could not have been better.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 29kenc
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

WONDERFUL! I wish we had this hotel closer to home! The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and pleasant. The only thing I would recommend to improve, have more selection of hot foods for breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Clean, modern and new. Sarah, Heather and Charles are wonderful! They certainly have the gift of hospitality and are three of the reasons I continue to make this my “go-to” place to stay when I’m in town.

Three new restaurants within walking distance and a great selection of DoorDash options that deliver take the hassle out of driving around to find something to eat.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This hotel has the advantage of being brand new (for now) and adjacent to a very nice golf course and public park. It's unusually scenic and peaceful. The hotel is stylish, comfortable and new. I great breakfast area & bar in the lobby, and all the amenities you could need in a hotel like this. If I have to return to the area, I'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business