US$100
US$133
US$113
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$123
US$117
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$89
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast hostbreakfast was excellentattending an eventcinnamon rollsstay there againbreakfast itemsstateballkeurigjessiealumnifurnishingscampusindiana
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, breakfast worker was so gracious and helpful. She went the extra mile to get a diaper bag back to a mom after she was busy making sure everyone had help at breakfast. Staff seemed to be happy and got along well which lightened the mood. Room was very clean and spacious, had a king with couch. Quiet, and slept easily. Stay in Muncie often and this hotel was above others in same area and has won this frequent traveler over. Front desk staff were professional and exceptionally groomed and gave a good first impression. Con, whirlpool needs worked on and pool was cold. Pool area was beautiful/clean and relaxing but was unable to use it much due to temp. Also spray for spiders, saw 3 in pool area. Could be time of year.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2016

The staff here is absolutely amazing. The place is in need of updating and some is underway now which is a bit trying for guests at times however the staff makes up for it quite well. They are genuinely concerned about their guests and it shows in their day to day service. Jessie the GM is very nice and works hard to deliver a great experience. Some of the superstars here to name a few are Tiffany (so awesome!!) Erin (hope I spelled it correctly) she simply rocks!!, Athena, Pat and Skyler. These folks continuously go above and beyond and I am sooo thankful to call them my friends!! Keep doing what you all do. I really appreciate feeling at home!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I have been using Holiday Inn Express Hotels. This one was the worst I have seen. I thought I was in a cheaper hotel. It was under construction in lobby. Wasn't told this when I booked it. I had a disabled person with me and it was hard to get around due to construction going on. Also, the room now. It wasn't as nice as others. The furniture was dusty, the bathroom faucet ( when turned on) water ran all over counter, the toliet ran constantly ( so this keep me awake most of night). The tub must of not been cleaned properly. My husband took shower 1st, he ended up with athlete's foot. Was very unhappy with this choice. Especially the price verse other places price. $90. verses $150. for a night.

Room Tip: Not all Holiday Inn Express are the same.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Muncie, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Dear Sherri H,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Muncie, IN. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the room ad bathroom cleanliness and for the furniture. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

This hotel was average, but the place was astronomically priced for this weekend. I do understand that it was graduation weekend, but come on that doesn't mean you price gouged everyone. You don't pay the price we paid even at five star hotel in a large city. My sister made this reservation back in November was told a different price booked the 2 rooms and then never got the confirmation on it. Had to call back a couple of weeks later to get the confirmation numbers. She never looked at the paper cause she figured it just said the price she was quoted. The price ended up being twice what she was quoted. Then you had to stay both Friday and Saturday night, but the girl at the front desk checked into and was able to wave the second night for her. My husband and I just choose to stay. We checked out some of the other hotels in the area when we were there and the prices were much cheaper. But we had to stay since we were already checked in. I don't recommend this place. Also there was construction going on. They should have had this done in advance of the college's graduation, since it's a big event for that area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank hkacel
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Muncie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Dear hkacel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is truly regrettable that you did not fully enjoy your recent stay with us. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Let me follow-up on your concerns and have the opportunity to address your them accordingly. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information and look forward to your response.

Faith R

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Never in life have I ever expected this brand to be so horrid. Late check in to two nasty rooms. Even the second day when asked to clean it was not done. The staff is in total disarray. This location is not handicap friendly and our air did not work as well.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Qahhar I
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Muncie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear Qahhar I,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn Express around. I am sorry that you were let down by the room condition and staff services. Allow me to apologize for falling short of your expectations in these areas. I'd like to obtain additional details regarding your experience, so I have sent you a private message.

I value you as our guest and look forward to hear back from you soon.

Lera P