US$157
US$93
US$82
US$79
Priceline
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfront deskpull out bedhandicapped roombreakfast room attendantsized bedthird floorstaff were courteousgreek yogurtbreakfast was standard farestay at this hotel againhard boiled eggsnight clerkball state universityhave stayed here several timesnice stay
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Clean room, enough towels, air conditioner worked as it should, nothing fancy but more than adequate. Breakfast was ready and pretty decent for a free hotel breakfast. We arrived at 1am and check in was extremely fast, which I appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I appreciate the kind words about our establishment. I'm glad that check in at 1 in the morning was fast and I'm sure you appreciated that being so late in the night or early in the morning. I'm happy you liked our breakfast and the clean room. I hope your visit to the area was great and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

All was fine except no wifi connection. They gave me a password,but it didn't work and the desk clerk could not get it to work either. Otherwise it was OK nothing special. Oh yes, they help did have their children there on Sunday morning. I'm not sure if that is routine or not, but I've never seen that before.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites Muncie. I want to apologize that the WiFi for some reason wasn't working when you stayed here. Please accept my sincere apologizes. I'll look into why that happened during your visit. I do have some of my housekeepers bring in their children when they can't get daycare/babysitter that day. We've always done that here, but they are aware if anything goes wrong there will be consequences with bringing their children in. I hope there was no problems with that. I hope you'll consider staying with us again next time your in the area, so we can make sure we get 5 stars from you and have a repeat guest every time you visit. Hope you have a wonderful day and thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Our reservation had gotten messed up after using an online reservation site (I didn't book directly through Comfort Inn). The young lady who checked us in helped us sort out the mess and took great care of us. Will book directly through Comfort Inn next time! Our room was spectacular. Clean and very comfortable. Will definitely book at this location again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the area. I'm sorry to hear that your reservation had gotten messed up by using an online reservation site. Although I'm extremely happy to hear that Allison my front desk agent took good care of you and helped you sort out the mess that occurred. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and everything was very comfortable for you. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the near future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Nice, clean room, pool was nice. The curtains in the room kept the light out, slept right through breakfast. ( must've needed the sleep) close to many attractions....Ball State, actually could walk from here to a Ball State football game. Will def stay here again!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the Muncie area and thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the clean room and also our pool. It sounded like you enjoyed the bed and the curtains keeping the room nice and dark for your sleep. We all look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town and hope you have a wonderful day! Take care!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

My husband and I arrive around 9 pm on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. The hotel appeared to be somewhat empty from the appearance of the parking lot. Check in was simple and my husband and I were quickly in our room.

Our room was number 309 which was on the back side of the hotel. We had requested a room on the top floor because they are usually the most quiet rooms and that is where our room was located. We had a king-sized bed which was very comfortable and wonderful, plentiful pillows. Our room had a sofa sleeper which was located on the other side of a large partition wall. The TV had a great picture and lots of channels. The bathroom was all in one room which I don't like because if someone is in the shower, no one can use the mirror to apply make-up, but the bathroom was spotless. The towels and wash clothes were plush and felt nice against the skin. There was plenty of hot water and the water pressure was great.

Breakfast was served from 6 am to 9:30 am. There were different meats (sausage one day and bacon the next). There were the usual Belgian waffles, boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, pastries, etc...

My only complaint was that the walls were somewhat thin. Since we stayed 4 nights we noticed on several occasions that we could hear the TV next door. I also noticed that I could hear the semi trucks traveling down McGalliard on occasion.

We did not use the pool, but it did appear clean but small.

I would definitely stay at this location again when traveling to Muncie.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angi1968
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during Thanksgiving and I hope you had a great time with family. Please accept my sincere apologizes about the noise from next door rooms and traffic from outside. I appreciate all of the kind words about the room and breakfast. I'm glad that my staff took care of you at check in and made it a speedy process. Thank you again and hope to see you again in the near future. Have a great Holiday!