US$125
US$60
US$110
US$105
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$80
US$70
US$102
US$80
Priceline
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfront deskpull out bedhandicapped roombreakfast room attendantsized bedthird floorstaff were courteousgreek yogurtbreakfast was standard farestay at this hotel againhard boiled eggsnight clerkball state universityhave stayed here several timesnice stay
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Pleasant nights sleep on their comfortable bed and pillows. Good lighting in bathroom. Another plug in bathroom opposite side of vanity would be more functional for more than one person getting ready.
Really good variety of breakfast items in breakfast room...coffee could be better grade. Will stay agzin.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know about your previous stay with us. I want to thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites in Muncie as your hotel to stay at. I'm glad to hear that you really enjoyed our beds and pillows. We do get quite a few compliments on those particular items. It's nice that you can choose between a soft or a firm pillow, and all of our beds are inspected for it's firmness yearly. I'll look into adding another outlet on the other side of the vanity in the bathrooms. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

We visited the Muncie area for the Gaither Fall Fest this year, and booked 2 rooms for the stay. We found the rooms to be clean, and comfortable. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. A nice place to stay, with a goodwarm breakfast.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during this special event. I know that it was a very busy weekend and I hope you had a great time at the Gaither Fall Festival. I'm happy to hear that your room was clean, comfortable and my staff was very friendly to all of you during your visit. I'm glad you enjoyed our warm continental breakfast in the mornings. Each and every one of my staff members work very hard at taking care of each and every person that stays with us. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and thank you again for the lovely comments.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

The Comfort Inn Muncie is typical of the brand. Clean, comfortable and quite room with mediocre breakfast. The hotel is located within a few miles of Ball State University and close to restaurants and shopping centers.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to let us know how your previous stay with us was. I'm sorry that you felt our breakfast was mediocre and would love to hear more feedback from you about how we can improve our breakfast for you next time. I'm glad to hear that your room was clean and comfortable and I appreciate your feedback on here. We thank you again for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

After a very long day of frustrating driving, we arrived at the Comfort Inn in Muncie ready for food and sleep. I was VERY impressed and a little surprised at how very clean the room was and how comfortable the beds were! I don't like to be away from home at night and travelling is sometimes difficult for me, but if the hotel is as clean as this one, it makes it much easier! I have stayed at some Comfort Inns that I wouldn't go back too, but if we make this trip again, and we're likely too, I will make sure to book well in advance to insure we can get rooms. On our first stop through Muncie -halfway to our destination of Arkansas-we stayed in a different hotel and I was pretty creeped out by it. This hotel will not disappoint! The sweet young lady taking care of the breakfast room was friendly and maintained the area very well. Also the one member of the cleaning staff we met-the only one we met!- was extremely friendly as well. Congratulations to Manager Jared and his staff!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how your previous stay was with us. I'm glad that our hotel was very nice and that my staff good care of you. I train my whole staff to treat everyone with respect and how they would want to be treated. I know they all work very hard at doing that. I will let my breakfast attendant Brittany know on how good of a job she did during your breakfast. I hope you had a great trip and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Booked a room there through Orbitz, after first giving the Muncie hotel the opportunity to book it first, but could not match the price. Then, when checking directions right after making the reservation, realized that I had completely goofed up and meant to book the hotel in Munster, IN. Called Orbitz back right away to confess MY ERROR. They called Comfort Inn & Suites in Muncie within a half hour, and was told there was no way to move the reservation to Munster's Comfort INN, and I was going to be fully responsible for the $200 reservation. I totally admit the fault is mine, I'm not blaming anyone else. But I work in customer relations and I know that there are ALWAYS a work around if someone WANTS to work with a customer. ESPECIALLY if the customer is trying to book with another Comfort Suites hotel, just in another city! I realize they are not all necessarily corporate owned properties, but I am human. Humans make mistakes. I called within an hour of realizing my mistake and fell on my sword asking for consideration. Thanks Comfort Suites. I travel a LOT. You've just lost a very loyal customer, and taken a whole lot of choices off my list of sister hotels to stay with. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. If your hotel chain had wanted to work with me, they could've. What a terrific disappointment, when a little human compassion could've garnered a huge amount of goodwill and terrific loyalty. What a shame. :(

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathy M

Thanks a lot for the detail review of our hotel where you didn’t have a chance to stay with us because of reservations mixed up! I'm very sorry that you feel that way about what happened with your reservation. As a hotel we don’t have ability to move reservations from one hotel to another. I would like to earn back your royalty to comfort inn and brand. Please give us a call at 765)587-0294 or email at gm.in248@choicehotels.com to discuss the available options for your reservation.