“Comfort Inn & Suites Relaxing”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Muncie
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Recently completed a stay a the Comfort Inn & Suites. Very nice hotel. Bedding was superb. Desk clerks were very nice and suggested a great place to eat not far from the hotel. Enjoyed sitting outside as the evening was quite comfortable. Would recommend and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Northwest side of hotel is good if you don't have to rise early. Sun stays on other side of the...
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel and staff here. The bedding in the rooms are still fairly new just a little over a year old. My staff works very hard at trying to take care of every person that comes and stays at our hotel and I'm glad they took good care of you. I'm glad you enjoyed the restaurant that they recommended and also enjoyed the evenings as well. I the whole visit to our city was good and we look forward to seeing you again the future. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Pleasant nights sleep on their comfortable bed and pillows. Good lighting in bathroom. Another plug in bathroom opposite side of vanity would be more functional for more than one person getting ready.
Really good variety of breakfast items in breakfast room...coffee could be better grade. Will stay agzin.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know about your previous stay with us. I want to thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites in Muncie as your hotel to stay at. I'm glad to hear that you really enjoyed our beds and pillows. We do get quite a few compliments on those particular items. It's nice that you can choose between a soft or a firm pillow, and all of our beds are inspected for it's firmness yearly. I'll look into adding another outlet on the other side of the vanity in the bathrooms. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

We visited the Muncie area for the Gaither Fall Fest this year, and booked 2 rooms for the stay. We found the rooms to be clean, and comfortable. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. A nice place to stay, with a goodwarm breakfast.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during this special event. I know that it was a very busy weekend and I hope you had a great time at the Gaither Fall Festival. I'm happy to hear that your room was clean, comfortable and my staff was very friendly to all of you during your visit. I'm glad you enjoyed our warm continental breakfast in the mornings. Each and every one of my staff members work very hard at taking care of each and every person that stays with us. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and thank you again for the lovely comments.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

The Comfort Inn Muncie is typical of the brand. Clean, comfortable and quite room with mediocre breakfast. The hotel is located within a few miles of Ball State University and close to restaurants and shopping centers.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to let us know how your previous stay with us was. I'm sorry that you felt our breakfast was mediocre and would love to hear more feedback from you about how we can improve our breakfast for you next time. I'm glad to hear that your room was clean and comfortable and I appreciate your feedback on here. We thank you again for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

After a very long day of frustrating driving, we arrived at the Comfort Inn in Muncie ready for food and sleep. I was VERY impressed and a little surprised at how very clean the room was and how comfortable the beds were! I don't like to be away from home at night and travelling is sometimes difficult for me, but if the hotel is as clean as this one, it makes it much easier! I have stayed at some Comfort Inns that I wouldn't go back too, but if we make this trip again, and we're likely too, I will make sure to book well in advance to insure we can get rooms. On our first stop through Muncie -halfway to our destination of Arkansas-we stayed in a different hotel and I was pretty creeped out by it. This hotel will not disappoint! The sweet young lady taking care of the breakfast room was friendly and maintained the area very well. Also the one member of the cleaning staff we met-the only one we met!- was extremely friendly as well. Congratulations to Manager Jared and his staff!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Jared O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how your previous stay was with us. I'm glad that our hotel was very nice and that my staff good care of you. I train my whole staff to treat everyone with respect and how they would want to be treated. I know they all work very hard at doing that. I will let my breakfast attendant Brittany know on how good of a job she did during your breakfast. I hope you had a great trip and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Muncie
0.2 km away
0.6 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University
25.7 km away
Best Western Plus Anderson

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!