“Budget”
Review of Boddington Hotel

Boddington Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boddington
Boddington Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Boddington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 October 2017

A very basic and very old accomodation block in dire need of maintenance, a fresh coat of paint and a new cleaner; It really is pretty dirty.
Staff were friendly and helpful and the food was basic pub grub

Room Tip: Motel rooms quieter than old Donga rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Having stayed here on previous trips to Boddington, with no problems, we happily booked again.
Unfortunately it was a terrible experience and we are unlikely to stay again.
When we checked in we found the room had not been cleaned. The fridge still had food and leaking bottles in it from previous guests, the bathroom vanity basin was damaged and dirty, the shower had not been cleaned, the cupboard under the sink was full of dead bugs, built up dirt & dust, the mirror was covered in dirt and toothpaste splashes from previous guests. There were not enough clean towels and the ones we had were old and frayed. Floors had not been vacuumed let alone mopped. Cobwebs in corners had been there for quite some time as they resembled halloween decorations! The blinds did not open and the TV remote did not match the TV so using it was impossible.
I did visit the bar and notify the staff member of my concerns. She was very apologetic and a "cleaner" was called in but it was a very quick wipe over of surfaces and not much more..
At $120 per night I would expect to at least have a clean room...

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017

We had been warned the food not the greatest but how bad can a pub feed be ? We stayed with a safe option of "fresh"snapper, chips and salad. I had mine grilled and it had more characteristics of a sole off an old shoe than snapper ! my husband had his battered and both of us struggled to actually cut it- it was so tough. Chips were only ok and I think the salad may have been a bit left from the previous diner.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the motel. We booked a room for the night $140.00. The room had two beds in it. We paid on the day, additional money was taken from our account 3 days later for using the second bed in room.
After contacting the owner was informed that we had booked a bed not a room and we had no right to use the second bed. She explained that she kept the card number in pencil and used it to charge my account with no permission. It is apparently ok to keep my bank details in pencil as it can be erased later. If you have two beds in a room I would expect that they can be used and you are not charged after the fact with no notification.
Very disappointing Zero stars for this establishment.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

There is only one pub in Boddington so it is the best that they have to offer.

It has charm and food is pretty much what you would expect of pub meals.

I have had many meals and drinks here and it is your average pub. It's location is on Bannister Road in the heart of the townsite. It has an outdoor under cover area to sit out the front of the pub.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chizzel

Been to Boddington Hotel? Share your experiences!