Pinjarra Resort(Pinjarra)
US$80
Quest Mandurah(Mandurah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$103
The Sebel Mandurah(Mandurah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$145
US$129
Seashells Mandurah(Mandurah)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$141
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2017

We had been warned the food not the greatest but how bad can a pub feed be ? We stayed with a safe option of "fresh"snapper, chips and salad. I had mine grilled and it had more characteristics of a sole off an old shoe than snapper ! my husband had his battered and both of us struggled to actually cut it- it was so tough. Chips were only ok and I think the salad may have been a bit left from the previous diner.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the motel. We booked a room for the night $140.00. The room had two beds in it. We paid on the day, additional money was taken from our account 3 days later for using the second bed in room.
After contacting the owner was informed that we had booked a bed not a room and we had no right to use the second bed. She explained that she kept the card number in pencil and used it to charge my account with no permission. It is apparently ok to keep my bank details in pencil as it can be erased later. If you have two beds in a room I would expect that they can be used and you are not charged after the fact with no notification.
Very disappointing Zero stars for this establishment.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

There is only one pub in Boddington so it is the best that they have to offer.

It has charm and food is pretty much what you would expect of pub meals.

I have had many meals and drinks here and it is your average pub. It's location is on Bannister Road in the heart of the townsite. It has an outdoor under cover area to sit out the front of the pub.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chizzel
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Old world charm. Fire going was a nice touch. The meals are great the people very friendly. They serve local wines and the pub had a country feel that was charming and inviting. The locals were friendly.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I may not call it as a hotel, it is a decent motel however. The pub attached is one of the attractions. The river Hotham is close by. The room charge is OK but slightly overly priced! This place is fine for one night stay. The courteous staff served good food.

The window AC worked well until 3 am. We managed to pass an hour without AC and then decided to leave as the local temperature was about 1 degC. Not a big drama. The point is we have a place to stay in the countryside. The early morning drive to Perth was exciting though was not in the plan!! I called the hotel after reaching home who agreed to fix the AC immediately for the next guest!

Stay in our country side hotels to help sustain our tourism.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family