“Quality taking a dive”

Sublette's Ribs
Ranked #14 of 51 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 31 July 2015

When this place first opened everything was fabulous. The ribs, a feature were the best. My last dining experience, the ribs were horrid, undercooked, tough. Sent them back and ordered whole catfish...not what I wanted. Disappointing to have to settle for something else, then charged the FULL amount even after finding a hair in the cole slaw...really??
The service here is always great, the beer not nearly cold enough, and the food quality slipping really badly.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

we went to another place but there was over an hour wait, so we decided to come here. the service was really good and the food was OK

Reviewed 3 June 2015

We got several different meats, the ribs were good, the sausage was ok, the chicken was good, the brisket was good, but all of them were bathed in sauce that was pretty spicy for supposedly being mild. I would eat there again, but get everything dry with sauce on the side. The sides were good, and so were the deserts.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

My daughter & my wife & I eat there every once in awhile. Just sit back & enjoy. The ribs are mouth watering. Just try and not get the sauce on the front of your shirt. It's my kind of place.

Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

Had a Christmas gathering with friends. Prime rib was excellent, bread pudding was perfect and the service was top notch.