All reviews room was clean sausage hot tub nice hotel great place to stay waffles location is excellent notre dame would stay again home away from home the breakfast area nice stay hot breakfast in town restaurants and shopping football game staff was very friendly
Reviewed 25 March 2016

I needed a hotel to lay my head down for the night feeling like I would fall asleep on the road if I tried to push it. I "randomly" found the Best Western in the internet and felt compelled to go there....something I ordinarily would not do because Best Western typically gives me a weird vibe. This Best Westen was blessedly different not only because of the clean, classic decor but mainly because the quirky lovely warm attentive helpful informed intelligent presence of a young woman named Jessica who for some odd reason (I luv her becuz she is odd) just prefers to work 3rd shift. I have never met anyone like her on a night shift. Refreshingly friendly and smart we talked talked talked....she made my visit memorable and believe you me I will frequent that exact Best Westen becuz of her...I do believe she deserves a generous raise and appreciation...She has a lot more substance than meets the eye per se...get to know her and invest in her future TMI Hospitality....executives at TMI hospitality.....thx a million trillion for treating your employees well.....

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2016

I lived in the South Bend-Mishawaka area for over 50 years and have since moved to Arizona. We needed to return for a family funeral and found this "gem" in Mishawaka. It is strange to return to your old stomping grounds and have to locate a motel, but we chose this one because of their location as well as being dog-friendly. We found it clean and the staff very friendly. The grounds were clean for walking our dog and that is a plus for us! We would and have recommended this motel already to others.
I feel we should have received a lower rate since we were staying for 4 nights, but they didn't agree . . .

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Good location and pet friendly which was our main reason for staying here. Bathroom was clean and bed was comfortable. In general, the hotel could use a good cleaning. In the breakfast room there was expired milk in the frig and there was only paper plates and flimsy plastic utensils that had trouble cutting thru a waffle. At least plastic plates and sturdier utensils would be appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
TMIHospitality, Manager at Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Dear Jmmtk,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn. I'm pleased you liked our location, pet policy and comfortable beds. However, I do apologize that our breakfast wasn't completely satisfactory. Your comments have been shared with my staff in an effort to improve our services. I hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again the next time you are in the area.

Connie H.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Pet-friendly. Good location. Very clean. Newly refurbished contemporary rooms. The staff was on-the-ball and very helpful. On the road to Chicago. Near to restaurants. Quiet. Usual Best Western breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I've stayed in just about every hotel in the South Bend / Mishawaka area over the past couple of years and you will be hard pressed to find a property that offers a better combination first class service and absolute value than Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn.

GM Connie and her staff is always friendly and ready to help. On top of this, the hotel is always impeccably clean. Guests are always shown respect, and a welcoming and relaxing environment is maintained.

They really do go above and beyond. One time, I checked out and forgot several premium micro brews in my mini fridge. Knowing that I would be returning in a couple of weeks, the staff set them aside and kept them for when I returned. You honestly will not find that sort of mindfulness and dedication to serving the comfort of the guest in many places and certainly not in most large hotel chains.

On top of the great staff and clean, welcoming environment, the rooms are equipped with all you need, including a super comfortable bed!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business