“Fantastic Flavored Soups”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Zoup!
Ranked #31 of 226 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Description: Zoup! - the country's leading fast-casual soup restaurant concept - is defining the category with its award-winning soups, salads and sandwiches, served in a casual, comfortable setting. Each restaurant offers 12 soup varieties each day, from its extensive collection of proprietary recipes. Zoup! offers soups that are low fat, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, lower calorie and made with gluten-free ingredients.
Reviewed 28 June 2016

If the only soup this restaurant served was their gazpacho, I would still return. It was fabulous, a little spicy, actually too spicy for my daughter; but I like to taste what I eat, and this cold soup had just the right blend of fresh vegetables and kick to each spoonful. This restaurant is generous with its samples as it does focus as the name suggests on about a dozen great tasting soups; however, for a counter service- pour my own drink-establishment, this place is a little pricy. I had a combo meal of an 8 oz. serving of gazpacho and a half Cobb salad for $9. My daughter had a hearty chicken chili type soup with corn and red beans and a Cobb salad for $9 also. She relished her soup, as well, and we both chose the multi-grain bread option, another healthy facet of this restaurant. This place has its niche in the soup business; so for that reason, I would choose Zoup when that is the mood I am in.

Lateshia D, Social Media & PR Specialist at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Hi, Tamara: Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent Zoup! experience. We're glad you enjoyed our gazpacho and found it to be very flavorful! We appreciate the feedback regarding the value and we do our best to remain competitive with our prices, yet still offer quality ingredients and menu items. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Good soup but pricy. I like that you can sample anything but it is expensive for soup and sandwich place.

Lateshia D, Social Media & PR Specialist at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Hi, Janet - Thank you for your feedback. We try our best to keep our prices competitive while continuing to offer great soup and quality ingredients for our made-to-order salads and sandwiches. We're glad you enjoy our soups and our sampling process. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

This is real soup, not flavored broth like other restaurants. If they have 100 soups I'm going back 100 times. This is a great lunch spot.

Lateshia D, Engagement Specialist at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2015

Steve,

Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoy the quality of soups we offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Great soup and helpful service. We had never been to a Aoup! and they gave us samples of the soups and delivered the lunch to our outside table. Great place for a lite lunch.

Lateshia D, Engagement Specialist at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2015

Thank you for your recent visit and for writing a review, we appreciate both! We're glad you decided to give Zoup! a try and enjoyed the soup sampling process. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Let me start by saying that I love being able to sample the soups before making a purchase. What a great idea! I had the Simply Gazpacho soup and a tomato, mozzarella & basil sandwich. Everything was fast and fresh. The servers were all friendly and helpful. Perfect place to stop for a quick, delicious meal.

Lateshia D, Engagement Specialist at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2015

Thank you so much for your recent visit and for writing a review about your Zoup! experience. We're happy you enjoyed being able to sample our soups before purchasing. We want to make sure our customers order a soup they will enjoy. We're glad you enjoyed our seasonal menu items and we look forward to seeing you again soon.