All reviews no elevator country inn first floor notre dame room staff very pleased with our stay breakfast room waffle machine biscuits and gravy bagels hard boiled eggs front desk staff visit family decent breakfast indoor pool room was large nice stay
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We stopped for one night as we traveled through the area. We had a nice room. They are in the process of updating the rooms and ours appeared to be one that is done. Overall a nice stay. Front desk and breakfast room staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would consider stopping here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1984TM
valpograd86, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Mishawaka South Bend Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in our staff and accommodations. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I made online reservation with Country Inn and asked for 2 adjoining rooms. On the day of our arrival I called to confirm, and guess what!! No adjoining rooms had been assigned. The only adjoining rooms they had were book for weeks. ??? I wonder why when a reservation comes through with a request for adjoining rooms, and the hotel knows they don't have any adjoining rooms, that a courtesy call could not be made. I had to find another hotel in a few short hours. Fortunately, I did find a hotel down the street from this one that had a family suite. Phew!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do not guarantee joining rooms since we only have a few. It also depends on your room type. With the volume of business that goes through the hotel we do not have time to call everyone who won't be able to have their requests met. We are glad that ultimately you were able to find what you needed.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

This hotel never used to charge us a pet fee when I booked on club carlsons website. I always book a pet room with points and money. We use this hotel because it's a half way point for us from the middle of the country to Delaware. The last two stays we have been charged a $25 fee. I checked in and was not told there was a fee only to find out later by checking my balance that my room was $25 more than what club Carlson told me it would be.

Otherwise the location is good. Breakfast is good. Rooms are outdated. Bathrooms just okay but it's a cozy stay for a decent price.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry about the miscommunication regarding the pet fee. The charge is $25 no matter how the room is reserved. Even if you use points, the fee is separate. We hope that you and you four legged friend will visit us again soon.