All reviews front desk notre dame small bar whole foods south bend mishawaka in town rooms are spacious sitting area plenty of parking mini fridge hockey tournament definitely stay here again the entire hotel clean hotel great room oatmeal hot breakfast
Reviewed 24 January 2016

I had an up and down experience during my stay at this hotel. Upon arrival, I found that staff very helpful. One thing I was dissatisfied with was that the parking lot was not completely clear of snow. After checking in and going into my room, I closely inspected my room as I formally worked in housekeeping at a hotel. I found the room exceptionally clean except for the area of the beds. When I inspected them, I found some hairs on the sheets. I contacted the front desk and stated they would send clean sheets up. A manager and a member of the housekeeping staff came to my room to inspect and solve the problem. They were both very helpful and changed the sheets completely including the mattress pad which had many hairs on it. I enjoyed the variety of foods for the Continental breakfast and the exercise facilities. Note thought that this hotel does not have a hot tub. The pool temperature was very warm however. Also the heater in my room made a loud noise when running which woke me up at night. The staff at the hotel overall were very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ashley K, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel about your most recent experience. We appreciate the feedback it helps us better serve you and other guest in the future. I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience with the bedding but very pleased to hear our staff was quick to respond and resolve the situation. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I've been staying at the Hyatt Place in Mishawaka for over 7 years now. It's a nice, clean modern hotel. At the bar they have great food and fun drinks along with excellent service. Ask for Rachael, she'll make sure you are well taken care of!

Room tip: I've never had an issue with a bad room and I stay here 12-15 times a year.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ashley K, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel about your most recent experience. We appreciate your loyalty to not only us here in South Bend/Mishawaka but to our brand. I can't wait to share with Rachael such a positive review. We hope we can continue to be of service to you for another 7 plus years.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Our hockey organization had many teams staying at this hotel. Staff handled how crazy busy this made it with ease. Staff was always friendly and quick to help. Room was very large and nicely set up. Breakfast was very good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ashley K, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel about your most recent experience. We are so thrilled for the positive feedback! We always strive to be number one in customer service and make your experience as though you were at home. We hope you come back to see us in the future for more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Nice clean hotel but is situated next door to a skating rink that has music blaring until wee hours of the morning. Find a different place to stay or at least get a room on the opposite side of the building.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ashley K, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel about your most recent experience. I am sorry to hear the skating rink next door kept you up and your experience wasn't a peaceful one. We hope that you come back and give us another chance and we'll make every effort to place you on the other side of our building for a more peaceful experience.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Stayed here for a youth sports tournament. Were repeat customers and have stayed there several times in the past. Under new management. There is no place for parents to socialize with each other after kids good to bed like other hotels have....no conference rooms to use, hospitality rooms, or lobby. Treated terribly by front desk staff. Would never stay here again. The hotel is very clean so if you are traveling for business, you would probably like it. If you are traveling for youth sports tourney, find somewhere else to go.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley K, Manager at Hyatt Place South Bend/Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our hotel about your most recent experience. I am sorry that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We apologize that the new curfews set in place for all guest to experience comfort are dissatisfying to you and your family. We appreciate the feedback and hope that you give us another opportunity in the future to create a more memorable experience.