“Great soup and sandwiches here”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #38 of 203 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Always a great place to eat. The fresh soup and sandwiches are hard to beat. The area is generally quite and you can actually hear yourself think. The food is always hot.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

They were out of most breads when we arrived. Thought they were a bakery? The food we did get was just okay, we have had better.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Love love the broccoli cheese soup!! Great cashier, fast & friendly. Clean environment, I like to use drive thru too. Which is pretty fast.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

It is your typical chain restaurant. It seems the prices keep going up and unfortunately, it's not a good deal to eat here any more. Their is one woman who has worked the cash register and every time I had gone in there she was so polite and kind. She made jokes about my picky ordering, but never made me feel bad about it. She was the reason I came back.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

Love that some of your breads and bagels are dairy-free and egg-free! Thanks for keeping a book at your location of with a list of these items and for having them listed on your website.