“Dinner ”

Roma Pizza
Ranked #52 of 172 Restaurants in Michigan City
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best pizza in Michigan City hands down. The food is always amazing. The service is always fantastic. Whether it be dine-in or delivery. Much variaity in food also not just pizza. Prices and deals are great. One of my personal favorites much love to this place.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We usually wait for 50 % off taco day to order. One of the best taco pizza's you can find. It is fresh and cheesy. Everything is so good. Give them a try you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The staff was very friendly and the food was great. The deep dish pizza was amazing. Also some of us ordered subs which were good and plenty of food that they ended up taking some home. All in all it was plenty of food for all. The staff kept our drinks filled and checked on us often. for the price it was great

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Last night was my first visit to Roma Pizza in many years. I remembered liking it back in the day, always intended on returning and finally did. I was not disappointed. I ordered a large(huge) pizza with half pepperoni and half sausage mushrooms and onion. I loved the crust. Apparently hand tossed and cooked perfectly. The pizza had fresh toppings and lots of them too. I especially liked the sauce. Not too sweet like many places seem to make. A bit of kick to it and with a nice tomato taste. The place is very comfortable, the service was great and I'll be back much sooner next time.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

I personally didn't like the way the sauce was seasoned. We ordered from 2 pizza places and others in my group preferred this pizza to the other place, so it's just a personal preference type of thing.

1  Thank marytini