Quality Inn(Michigan City)
US$90
US$106
Country Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Michigan City(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hampton.com
US$112
US$85
US$63
US$60
Cool Springs Inn(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$112
US$109
Serenity Springs(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$256
  • Breakfast included
The Bridge Inn(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
US$122
Blue Jay Manor(Michigan City)
US$90
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2017

This is a hell hole. Run run, Run. this is a known drug spot in the area. They have people selling Meth/ Crack. You may get killed in this spot, people will try and come in on you as well scam you out of money. This place is the worse hotel I've ever encountered in my 35 yrs. This is a TRAP SPOT/ Drug spot. Stay away. They will not refund you. If you have any standards about yourself you will not want to stay here. This place is a mess.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017

My friend and I book 2 rooms but on the day we arrived, my friend were told they don't have her in the system even though she receive an email confirmation for the booking. As for me they have a smoking room for me even though i have booked a non smoking one, I even show them my confirmation. The lady at the check in told me they don't have any other room available as they are fully book. After going back and forth, another guy say he will show me the room, i followed and once he open the door, the cigarette smell hit me in the face and once again I told him I book a non smoking room. He was annoy and start yelling at me. He claim that the room is non smoking and am not sure what I was talking about. He say either I take the room or leave. So my friend and I were both kick out of the premises even though it is not our fault that they mess up, instead of being apologetic, he tried to intimidated me into taking the smoking room and when fail, he kicks us out.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stayed one night only, thank God. Dirty, Dirty, Dirty. No kleenex, no ice and filthy bath towels.So no shower for us. We didn't even put our shoes on the floor for the night. Never again. It needs to be condemned. They probably are paying off the BBB to let them stay open for business. Sign out side read $ 39.99, we were charged $55 plus tax. Also there is a sign inside the lobby that reads " No refunds 15 minutes after check-in" Right there is a red flag.

Room Tip: Don't go there.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, after leaving another hotel across the street which was awful. It's a cozy little hotel with friendly staff. The room has a refrigerator, microwave, TV, desk with chair, and another chair to relax in, and a comfortable bed. Inexpensive place to stay for the night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 2 years ago while moving was an ok stay but with 2 dogs it was worthy, this stop on vacation headed west was horrible room was filthy, bathroom door falling off its hinges, couldn't turn heater on because knob was broke off, smoke detector ripped out of wall I could go on and on but do yourself a favor keep driving past this place!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple