“Pizza Yum”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Casual Dining. Delivery, Pizza Sandwiches, salad wings
Description: Casual Dining. Delivery, Pizza Sandwiches, salad wings
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for pizza before heading to a Drum and Bugle Corps show. We ordered a large pepperoni and a large mushroom thin crust pizza. My grandsons loved the pepperoni and ate all it all. We enjoyed the mushroom pizza thoroughly. I would recommend Wana for delicious homemade pizza.

1  Thank Gabriela L

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love Wana Pizza's delicious sweet sauce pizza. We love the new location on Franklin St which makes it very convenient for us to get quite often!

1  Thank Sherie N
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Called for pick up and the young lady was very polite. Large 3 topping pizza and breadsticks for $12.99 I thought was a great deal. Tried the "sweet sauce" - what a mistake as it was horribly sweet. I think someone may have made it wrong as it was terrible. Other pizza places have sauce on the "sweet side" (Gelsosomo's and The Vineyard are two I know of) and the sauce is great, but this was way too sweet/sugary. Sausage was pretty plentiful, but mushrooms and tomatoes were rather sparse. We may try again with regular sauce, but definitely not a good pizza by any means.

wanapizza, Owner at Wana Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Hello. Thank you for trying our pizza. I'm sorry the sweet sauce was to sweet for your liking. We will gladly mix the sweet and traditional sauces to make a less sweet sauce. We will happy remake any pizza that is not to a customers liking, just call us. I will admit and often advise people that our sweet sauce is sweet and you will either love it or hate it.
I sure hope you do give the traditional sauce a try. Hope to see you soon! Thanks Mike.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We love Wanna pizza but we were there to get a pizza for dinner and the lady behind the counter was not friendly. The young man who stepped in to help us was very nice. Our pizza was good and it won't stop us from coming back, for now. She may have been having a bad day, but she shouldn't take it out on the paying customers.

wanapizza, Owner at Wana Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

So sorry for the poor attitude, I am not sure who or why this happened. If you ever experience this again please contact me directly at wanapizza.com. I will be able to resolve such an issue in a more timely manner. Thank You, Hope to see you soon.
Mike Foster

Reviewed 5 January 2017

This is a great place for pizza. The toppings are fresh, the cheese is plenty and it is cooked to perfection. You will not be disappointed.