“My Favorite Joe's”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This is by far my favorite Joe's Crab Shack. The best people work here. They are fun, outgoing, professional and very helpful. The food is equally great. Hot and delicious every time. I have never had a bad experience here, ever!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The bucket of King crab legs was excellent, after the crab - stuffed mushroons, and then the two whole lobsters, with corn, clams, shrimp, and sausage...delish!!
our waitress Lindsey was very attentive..

1  Thank Debra E
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Had southern stuffed shrimp on dirty rice. I have been to Joe's a number of times over the years but never tried this dish. All there is say is fantastic! They r bacon wrapped and there is about a dozen. Very filling entree. I was suprised to find out at this location it's $2 dollar draft miller lite and Bub lights all day, which made it even better.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

With all of the hype about this place, I feel it was just a big disappointment. By serving seafood I realized it was going to be pricey, but for the portions and quality I believe it was a waste of time and money. I'd have preferred Long John Silvers over this place.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

If you like seafood especially crab. This is the place for you. They have all types of seafood. There was a basket of three different type of crabs and large salad,plus two drink was 6 degree hurricane, and dessert. excellent food and great service.