See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Most Red Roofs I stayed in on this trip where dumps ..not everything worked , you could not understand the owners or their customs and they could care less to address concerns.... this Red Roof everything worked as expected, the desk people were extremely friendly and was convenient to amenities.. it is the only Red Roof I have ever given passed a 50% approval would definitely go out of my way to stay here again

Room Tip: Definitely get lower floor
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joe d, Manager at Red Roof Inn Marion, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear olddog3,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Marion. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I am sorry to hear about the past experiences you have had at other Red Roof's. Although I am satisfied to hear that the stay was enjoyable.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff because we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and make sure our customers are happy.

Joe Dagvadorj
Red Roof Inn - Marion

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We came down from Canada to learn more about James Dean. We were on a budget and this hotel seemed to be priced too good to be true and as it turns out it was. The property looked run down the front desk staff were unattentive and the interior of the hotel looked rather shabby. The room was not very clean and the air conditioner was noisy and didn't cool the room very well. The breakfast was a joke and we now wish we spent the extra money to stay in a much better place.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank lucindawilliamsla
Joe d, Manager at Red Roof Inn Marion, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear lucindawilliamsla,
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are remodeled our hotel recently. We have new furniture, bedding and air conditioning units in our rooms. We are taking planned steps to better train our staff. We serve complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and fresh brewed coffee all day.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

The hotel and room was filthy. The staff rude and uncaring. Lots of highway noise. Sorry I ever booked a room here. There are many choices of hotels to stay in. I should have picked one of the others. I messed up really bad picking this one. Never again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
10  Thank TommyboyzAZ
Joe d, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Marion, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Red Roof Inn Marion. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

We noticed that you gave us lowest star. In order for us to improve your experience in the future, could you please provide more detail on the specific areas you found unsatisfactory?

Joe D

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Based on the ratings I was not expecting this to be a very good hotel. Our room looked like it was recently renovated and the person who checked us in was very friendly. We enjoyed our time here and would recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Joe d, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Marion, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Eric,
We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are renovated and upgraded our hotel recently. We are truly trying to be best place to stay in Marion.Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review.