All reviews waffles the breakfast area excellent stay great place to stay free breakfast nice hotel enjoyed our stay gas city spacious room definitely stay here again fort wayne cleanliness bathtub cons conference
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Always stay here when in town. People are great, the rooms are clean and the breakfast is yummy.
Granddaughter loves the pool, but they keep it extremely hot in there. Great if you are in the water, but if not, it's too hot

Stayed: August 2018
Karen J, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. We are pleased to hear that your granddaughter loves the pool. We will have our maintenance team monitor the temperature in the pool room. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty. We are pleased to

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed on a family visit and we're very pleased with the service, spacious room, and wonderful breakfast. Front desk was helpful and made check in easy while Marsha in the breakfast area did a wonderful job. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Karen J, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Marsha and our front desk team know that you were pleased with their service. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My family and I have stayed here many years when traveling from the east coast to visit family in the area. It is usually a good option in the area. This time, however, our suite was showing its age. We actually paid extra to have a larger suite so my sister and I could do work, away from the kids' space. The air handler for the HVAC was housed in a large empty closet in our room which was extremely loud and turned on and off every few minutes all day and night, no matter what we did. It was so loud it was hard to hear the TV and woke us up several times a night. The toilet wasn't flushing. The facility person was lovely and fixed it quickly, but it is clearly an older toilet and it needed a few flushes each time. Our beds weren't made - a note was left that said there were personal belongings on them that they were not permitted to move (an iPad and a stuffed toy). This is an understandable policy, but this should have been posted somewhere in the room so we would remember to remove those things. So housecleaning was really just new towels and emptying trash cans. Lastly, the pool was closed because a light had been broken and needed to be drained due to possible glass. Not their fault, but disappointing for the kids. I instead took them to the Y to swim, but it cost me $20. Offering vouchers when this happens would be a nice idea. So, all in all, our stay was not awful, but definitely think it is time to try a new place new next time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Karen J, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. I apologize that the air conditioning unit in your room was noisy and the toilet did not flush properly. I am happy to hear that we were able to get that problem resolved for you quickly. I am sorry that you were disappointed with our housekeeping team. It is normally a rule to not move our guest's personal belongings. Thank you for the suggestion to make a note somewhere in the room about this rule. I apologize again that our pool had to be closed during your stay. We take our guest's safety very seriously and do not want anyone to be hurt. I would be happy to discuss this issues with you further if you would contact me at directly at the hotel.I appreciate your time and feedback.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My family had a nice stay at this location. We have stayed here before and I'm sure we'll back again since where in the area at times. My favorite part about my stay this time was when I was eating my breakfast. I watched these two older boys come to the dining area that were wanting waffles but didn't know how to make them in the waffle machine. The Comfort Suites dining area female employee patiently helped them get their waffles made, explaining each step and reminding them them not to get burned. The boys appreciated her help and I appreciated watching how helpful she was. Later she asked us if we are ok and if we needed anything. As for the facility I have no complaints. It's a nice place to stay with a well lit parking lot. The water with lemon in the lobby is nice too. I'm sure I will be at the hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Karen J, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.I am thrilled to hear about your experience while eating breakfast. We do indeed have a wonderful breakfast hostess. I will be sure to pass these comments along to her. She will appreciate them. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Marion area.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I was very pleased with how clean our room was they looked new. The tub was probably the cleanest one I've had at any hotel this year. Staff was very friendly and breakfast was good (a little bland) but over all good. Close to lots of restaurants and easy to find.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Karen J, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. We are happy to hear that your found our hotel very clean and our staff friendly. We would love to hear some breakfast suggestions back if you have any. We are always looking for additional options to offer our guests. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.