Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$110
PricelineUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
Agoda.comUS$110
getaroom.comUS$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2019

We liked this hotel. It's a short drive from downtown Madison. Updated decor. Loved the black out blinds and shower. We had a king bed room so I'm not sure if other rooms have tubs. We enjoyed the breakfast and I loved their free coffee. It was excellent!

Date of stay: October 2019
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Thank you so much! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. And yes, our rooms with two queen beds do have tubs.

Reviewed 4 November 2019

This is basic and standard Holiday Inn Express and is pretty much the only choice in town if you need to come here for business or family. Staff were friendly and the room was clean and recently remodeled or refurbished. Bathroom was also clean and spacious. Breakfast was basic but adequate, as was the gym.

Overall the best part was friendly and helpful staff, but I feel like this is overpriced for the area as it has a monopoly basically. I would not normally expect to pay $150 a night in a rural / small town area in the midwest. If this were correctly priced at $100-120/ night I'd give it 4.5 or 5 stars.

I will say that the internet was faster and more reliable than in most hotels charging twice the price - so kudos for that

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Raoul M
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

We do offer lower priced rooms. For instance, our rooms with two queen beds are priced lower than our kings and suites. We also offer discounts for rooms booked more than two weeks in advance as well as a higher discount for rooms that are paid for in advance of arrival.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2019

The room was adequate for our needs - beds and bedding were comfortable. The room and hotel was very clean. There were plenty of USB plugs in the room, and a safe in the closet. We did not have a car and I walked to a nearby Domino's Pizza, which was fine after a long day of traveling. Breakfast was good. Staff at the hotel were helpful.

One thing I have learned is to check the price on Trip Advisor, and almost always get a better price when I call the hotel myself to book a room, rather than book online. It's more work, but you can save some money. I also realized on this trip that many hotels give a Military discount (my husband is a Veteran).

Date of stay: September 2019
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2019

Thank you so much. We truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed here on a recent weekend trip to Madison. The staff was friendly. Our room was clean. Breakfast was the typical affair. No complaints! Would stay there again! It’s not too far way from historic downtown Madison and Clifty Falls State Park.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VickieD569
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Thank you so much. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

We stay at a lot of holiday inns. This one is what you expect from all of them. Clean ok breakfast comfortable beds. I'm alwauys happy with holiday inns. It's pretty close to the north entrance of the park. A short drive to downtown madison. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank donniec129
HieDublin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.