See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This place is a filthy mess. Full of homeless drug addicts. Bugs, fleas mold, terrible Wi-Fi, restaurant is not even open. Cameras everywhere with audio. Different rules for everyone. Stacee (owner) is nothing but a cheat and a liar. Only accepts cash...who does that? Does not return deposits. A pic of my mattress is included. Rooms are not serviced or cleaned. If you are extended stay you must provide your own sheets, towels, soap and toilet paper! Complaining does not do any good. Nothing was fixed that I complained about. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Jack120962
Reviewed 19 January 2018

the manger is a lier. stole my deposit. there were mushrooms growing out from under the toilet. it took 2 or3 min. to get out the door in the morning thank god no fire. I payed for two weeks more then I stayed did no damage and the manger still didn't sent my deposit back. If you see the place keep driven. I had to put rating in my true rating is burn it to the ground!!!!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed 14 December 2017

The manager is very polite and straight forward. My room is nice and clean, the Wi-Fi works great. The rates are fair, this the only motel in Logansport that actually has monthly rates. Country Edge has my 5 star approval, nice country view and peace and quite and a great pizza parlor! I have read some of the reviews, some were good, others not so good. All I can say, is they have treated me very respectfully and even helped me when I did not have a enough money, they trusted me on good faith, to settle up. Which I did, greatly thankful. Keep up the good work and cause everything is ok with me, plan on being here for a few months and this motel makes me feel at home!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I NEVER give any place a bad review. But someone has to step up and help put this dump out of business. I had to stay there for a week till my apartment was ready. They made you pay in cash in advance, with no refunds, including a $100 deposit that I was told I'd get back at check out. I never got it back and they won't answer emails or phone calls. The place is a dump. The tv doesn't get any reception. The room smelled really bad and was half renovated. The water had a very nasty odor. The bed was uncomfortable. I used my own towels and bedding since what they had was so horrible. It wasn't clean. Basically, after paying the rent in cash up front, I couldn't stay somewhere else. And I've since found out that there has been police activity there on several occasions because of drug activity. There's also no staff there ever. And when they are, they lock the office door. Trust me, you DON'T want to stay here. And I'd never bring a family there.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Fran R
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Nice country atmosphere. This hotel allows you to relax in the the peaceful quiet of the country, but still be only minutes away from town. Clean room with a Pizza King right on the premises. The food is absolutely DELICIOUS!

Date of stay: August 2017