“the worst dump I've stayed in.”

The Country Edge Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Logansport
Reviewed 19 January 2018

the manger is a lier. stole my deposit. there were mushrooms growing out from under the toilet. it took 2 or3 min. to get out the door in the morning thank god no fire. I payed for two weeks more then I stayed did no damage and the manger still didn't sent my deposit back. If you see the place keep driven. I had to put rating in my true rating is burn it to the ground!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 December 2017

The manager is very polite and straight forward. My room is nice and clean, the Wi-Fi works great. The rates are fair, this the only motel in Logansport that actually has monthly rates. Country Edge has my 5 star approval, nice country view and peace and quite and a great pizza parlor! I have read some of the reviews, some were good, others not so good. All I can say, is they have treated me very respectfully and even helped me when I did not have a enough money, they trusted me on good faith, to settle up. Which I did, greatly thankful. Keep up the good work and cause everything is ok with me, plan on being here for a few months and this motel makes me feel at home!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I NEVER give any place a bad review. But someone has to step up and help put this dump out of business. I had to stay there for a week till my apartment was ready. They made you pay in cash in advance, with no refunds, including a $100 deposit that I was told I'd get back at check out. I never got it back and they won't answer emails or phone calls. The place is a dump. The tv doesn't get any reception. The room smelled really bad and was half renovated. The water had a very nasty odor. The bed was uncomfortable. I used my own towels and bedding since what they had was so horrible. It wasn't clean. Basically, after paying the rent in cash up front, I couldn't stay somewhere else. And I've since found out that there has been police activity there on several occasions because of drug activity. There's also no staff there ever. And when they are, they lock the office door. Trust me, you DON'T want to stay here. And I'd never bring a family there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Nice country atmosphere. This hotel allows you to relax in the the peaceful quiet of the country, but still be only minutes away from town. Clean room with a Pizza King right on the premises. The food is absolutely DELICIOUS!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Police PLEASE stop letting Stace Holford steal from good people visiting Cass county. THEFT & FRAUD!! I stayed for a month, left the room perfectly clean, was told she would refund the deposit to my credit card, a year later still no refund. Now she has blocked my phone number from calling her about it. Have called police, they don't care.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo