US$140
US$148
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$133
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I NEVER give any place a bad review. But someone has to step up and help put this dump out of business. I had to stay there for a week till my apartment was ready. They made you pay in cash in advance, with no refunds, including a $100 deposit that I was told I'd get back at check out. I never got it back and they won't answer emails or phone calls. The place is a dump. The tv doesn't get any reception. The room smelled really bad and was half renovated. The water had a very nasty odor. The bed was uncomfortable. I used my own towels and bedding since what they had was so horrible. It wasn't clean. Basically, after paying the rent in cash up front, I couldn't stay somewhere else. And I've since found out that there has been police activity there on several occasions because of drug activity. There's also no staff there ever. And when they are, they lock the office door. Trust me, you DON'T want to stay here. And I'd never bring a family there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Fran R
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Nice country atmosphere. This hotel allows you to relax in the the peaceful quiet of the country, but still be only minutes away from town. Clean room with a Pizza King right on the premises. The food is absolutely DELICIOUS!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Police PLEASE stop letting Stace Holford steal from good people visiting Cass county. THEFT & FRAUD!! I stayed for a month, left the room perfectly clean, was told she would refund the deposit to my credit card, a year later still no refund. Now she has blocked my phone number from calling her about it. Have called police, they don't care.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank julesa24
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Me and brother paid for the week based on the pictures online, looks like a nice place to stay but I would not think twice the room smelled like mold my brother was coughing up his lung the water smelled like rotten eggs we stayed for an hour and went to the Manor Motel instead. Lost the rest of the money bit didn't care. Think about that. If anything get it for the day and see for yourself.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Honestly I can't rate it any lower! Just a very unpleasant visit. One towel to use, you are responsible for the rest! They supply nothing including toilet paper! Yes that's right! Very unrealistic demanding owner. I definitely know what it's like to deal with rental properties I have one myself! It definitely is tough at times. I hope that if I get like this? I would get out of it, to me it would not be worth it. Needed satellite TV. The water pressure was very good. If you do something that the owner deems less than her standard,and what I mean by this is? If you park your car in a spot she doesn't like!!! It's towed. I got a call at work telling me that it was on a wrecker. I knew at that moment I would not be getting my 50 dollar deposit back! I asked why did I leave the information about this car at check-in if you would not use it. The response was I guess I will have to pay this! Don't park anywhere but in front of your room! Just so there is no confusion with the public! This is a pot hole infested semi parking lot! I knew I had lost it. They will rent by the day; but it's more for rental units. I will leave it up to you folks.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends