“best Ice Cream olace in town”
Review of Ice Cream Paradise

Ice Cream Paradise
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Lebanon
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We are Lebanon, Indiana's top ice cream parlor! Family owned and operated for 30 years, we strive to bring you the tastiest treats in the cleanest environment! Enjoy your meal or dessert in our large fenced playground park with plenty of outdoor seating.
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Great place for Ice Cream, don't eat there just go for ice cream. There is usually a large lunch crowd, outside seating only, nice playground for the kids.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Went here on a Sunday night after the 500 to sample some of the homemade ice cream and it was worth it. Got some pineapple/orange and a scoop of cookies and cream. The ice cream was very good. My one complaint is that when I clearly said than you to the girl at the window she ignored me and closed the window in my face and barely acknowledged me. That bothers me, if you can't express a little courtesy when someones thanks you, maybe you should not be working with the public. If the window service girl was nicer and didn't all but ignore me my rating would be higher!

2  Thank FoodLvr22
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Traveling thru we were looking for a break and some ice cream. The review on the chocolate shake was great and the turtle sundae was wonderful. I had a flurry and while the ice cream is tasty there were only tiny flecks of candy throughout. So they got a 4. But nice little drive in.

1  Thank Leslie M
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Basic drive in food. Hot dogs were good. So were the slushies'. Staff was friendly. Nice to support local business.

1  Thank TSGE
Reviewed 4 March 2016

We drove by this business and just happened to catch it out of the corner of my eye. We continued on and ran our errands but decided to return to give it a try. We split a caramel parfait. It was very good, but I think everything was over-priced. That doesn't seem to stop people from going there. There was a constant line in the drive through of at least 5 cars and several people went up to the window. We would probably return if we are in that area again. They also had hotdogs, sloppy joes,, etc on the menu too.

1  Thank philangie6370

Been to Ice Cream Paradise? Share your experiences!