“great place -- worth tracking it down!”

Bekah's Westside Cafe
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 12 November 2017

traveling to Indianapolis we were hungry for lunch. Wonderful lunch. My wife still raves about her tenderloin sandwich. Four of us had great meals. The fries are freshly sliced and reminded me of growing up.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Our party of 3 grabbed a late breakfast here. First visit. Very modest small town diner. No fancy decorations, but very good comfort food. My son ordered the omelet with rib eye in it, it was only $7.98 and included home fries and toast. I had one pancake (they are about 10" in diameter) and only $2.49, and very light and fluffy. I also had a side of corn beef and hash, it was $3.49 and there was more than I could eat. Wife had one egg, 99 cents, two strips of bacon, and raisin toast. We all had coffee, and total including tax came to $23.23 before gratuity. Waitress very kind and friendly. Obviously a favorite choice for the locals. If you are in the area, please do try Bekah's Westside Cafe!

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 16 October 2017

If you were not looking specifically for this place, you might miss it, and that would be a shame. Great diner food. It was lunch time, but my husband wanted breakfast type food. This place has both. I had a really great hamburger, hand pattied and cooked to perfection. The fries were really great, too. If we are ever back in Lebanon, we will be sure to stop by again. Service was very good and the prices were more than reasonable.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Standard diner menu. I had their daily special roasted Pork Loin with fries and chili. All very good.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I go here for the great home cookin! Locals gather here mainly for the breakfast and lunch crowds. A different special everyday