“Smoked In-house?”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Anderson Lane
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Looking for a place to eat after visiting a church in the area. This one came up on the GPS as recommended. Figured I would drive the extra 10 minutes out of the way to try it.
Supposedly, they smoke the meat in house. Couldn't smell any smoke when I came in and the meat didn't taste smoked. But the service was good and the sauce was good. I had the Hawaiian pulled pork sandwich and on the advice of the waitress got the honey apple bbq sauce on it. Was overly sweet but it was decent.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The food is excellent with a wide variety of choices. The servers do a great job and are friendly and helpful. The owner can usually be found helping out the servers, behind the bar, or visiting tables and welcoming guests. Great atmosphere and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Had a girls' night out dinner at Parky's since it's halfway between our homes. I'd never been there and wasn't sure what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised. It's a nice, well-maintained place with good food, good service, and nice atmosphere. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Very tasty! I had the coffee crusted ribeye with a side of loaded mashed potatoes and curly questions. It was AWESOME. I also tried my husbands pork & onion, also very yummy. The ribeye did not have a coffee flavor as might be expected, but was very flavorful and was cooked perfectly to order (medium). The curley cues are fried onion strings with a great taste. The pulled pork topped with curly ques that my hubby had was also very tasty. The service was nice too. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I have been here before when visiting relatives who live in Lebanon. To me who lives in a state noted for its BBQ and who personally has the required smoker and smokes mostly pork, their smoked BBQ leaves a lot to be desired. I have had their pork BBQ before and considered it to be mediocre so this time I decided to try the breaded tenderloin, a beloved Hoosier dish. Parky's menu declared it to be the best around hand breaded so I gave it a try. It is not the best around by a long shot. The meat was tough (tenderizing the pork before breading it is a basic requirement) and the breading was not very tasty. I would not recommend ordering this "delicacy" here. As for the bun, I have bought better at the Kroger's across the street in prior visits. I will no doubt be taken back there on my next visit to my relatives as they love the place. Don't expect good BBQ and you will be fine.