“Sunday buffett”

El Jaripeo
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The food is really good. The service for drinks and refills on drinks is slow. Over all if you don't care about service good place to eat..

1  Thank Angela W

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Eaten here many times. Food is good and service is good. Priced right and good to take the family. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

I was visiting Lebanon this weekend and I had coupons for this restaurant so I decided to try it. The Queso was extremely runny and lacked flavor. The tacos were plain. The rice was mushy. We only paid $17 which was a good price but I would not visit again. Also the man who took our order could not communicate with us in English.

1  Thank summermommy05
Reviewed 29 July 2015

The food is just sitting in sauce that does not have any flavor. The service is just so-so. Smoking was allowed the last time I was there, but that may have changed. Dirty dining room.

1  Thank Nancy G
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I like the place! Its charming decor makes me happy, the cuisine is pretty standard, but affordable, and more over fast! I leave there satisfied every time! did I mention the service is fast and efficient? good lunch or dinner-your choice! its a ways into town from the interstate, but worth the extra few miles!

1  Thank Roger L

Been to El Jaripeo? Share your experiences!