“February 2017”

The Barn
Ranked #30 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Did a couple appetizers, they were out of chicken so had to go with the pork special. Fried mushrooms were good. Live in Texas which prohibits smoking in public buildings. Smoke really got me and kinda ruined my appetite

1  Thank kentwharris
There are newer reviews for The Barn

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We were passing through on a Monday night and it was the only place open besides fast food. Because it is a bar the smoke was pretty heavy, I don't think I would go back because of the smoke. The service was fast and pleasant. The pizza and pulled pork sandwich were very good. Lots of cussing at the bar area.

2  Thank BW2
Reviewed 4 April 2016

We found a groupon and decided to try The Barn since we had not eaten here before. We visited at lunch time during the week. There were just a few other people there. It is definitely set up for an evening bar scene. We did not enjoy that smoking was allowed, but it is a bar, so not unexpected. Burger was good. Tenderloin was not the best I have had. Service was excellent. Would recommend for someone looking for a fun evening out.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

While celebrating my 21st, this was one bar we stopped at, and the bartender was so friendly and the drinks we cold, didn't eat while we were there. Nice place, and a small dance 'floor'.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Good food, cold beer! Bonnie is a great bartender! Live music on the weekends. Just a friendly hometown place.

1  Thank justus1406