“Nope!”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #32 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Hugely disappointed here! I can officially saw that this place was the worst of all Hardee's!! I once worked at one and craved it again-BIG MISTAKE!

The poor listening skills or carelessness, maybe both. Mistakenly, I special ordered cheeseburgers for my kids. No sauce, no onions-only meat and pickles x2. Both were different but neither correct. My sandwich was ordered without mayo and....you can guess what I got and it was not hot. I hate mayo, that's why I asked to leave it off.

My kids listen better than these people did! It doesn't have to be like this!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I stopped by this location on my back from Indianapolis. I ordered a bacon burger meal. It was pricey ($8.50) but it was good. I had to wait almost 5 mins for my food but it was fresh so no a huge issue.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

While traveling from the airport to Lafayette, my daughter and I stopped off to have a Frisco and some curly fries. We were not disappointed by the service, charm or food! Our Friscos were hot, prepared how we asked, and the curly fries were delicious! Our service was awesome, when they learned we were in town for a funeral, they expressed sincere condolences.
Only drawback in my book is that it is a little bit off the highway, so be prepared for that.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Clean, neat, friendly, and a good price for a good meal. What else would you want, or could you expect. For fast food they have positioned themselves just a little above the average, yet still maintaining the same high quality, good service and good price. Its a sure thing and you can count on them.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to WI on Monday. I ordered a Frisco Burger with no tomatoes and repeated three times I was deathly allergic to them.
The counter person insisted there were none on the Frisco Burger, even though I have ordered them at other places before and know they come with tomato.
First bite and sure enough there is tomato on the Burger.
I took it to the counter while hoping I had not gotten any into my mouth.
They replaced the burger but not one of the employees even asked if I needed medical attention or if I were ok.
The " I am sorry about that" was very insincere and the counter person seemed more concerned with insisting they are not listed as part of the burger then in finding out if they had made a deadly mistake.
Worst service I have ever had. I will be calling corporate about the lack of concern or care by there staff.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!