“Penn station is delish ”
Review of Penn Station Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Penn Station Subs
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We always eat here because it's close to home. They are always pleasant. Food is always good and correctly made with any of our special requests. I will always go here when I need a sandy. Hopefully you will too!

There are newer reviews for Penn Station Subs

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I am very picky about my sandwich and they made it perfect... Fast friendly great place to eat. Very clean. The staff working together for the customer.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

I love this Penn Station! The staff at thi location is always friendly. Our orders are always correct and the food is yummy!

Reviewed 10 September 2014

Was just at Penn Station in Lebanon this week and got the steak sandwich special. Was disappointed because there was very little meat and loads of onions. But the dagwood was good.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The chicken teriyaki has become my favorite sub to eat. Weekly stops at Penn station keep me coming back with their good service and yummy sandwich.

Been to Penn Station Subs? Share your experiences!