“Small town dive”

Milky Way
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

If you like home cooked type fast food this is your place. They have really great ice cream too. There is a drive thru or you can dine in. Whenever we eat in it is always clean and employees are nice. My only complaint is that you don't get much food for the money you spend. Its good but $40.00 on a family of four is kinda steep for "fast food" type dining.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

The wife and I love the flavored soft drinks....she gets a vanilla root beer and I get a chocolate coke....and so the tacos and taquitos are great.....haven't tried the tenderloin or gyro but I will be soon....if your in town or passing thru gotta stop in and give them a try

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

This is great family owned restaurant in Lebanon. Customer service is always great whether I dine in or do the drive thru. My absolute favorite is their spicy tacos!! Their mozzarella sticks, tenderloins, and ice cream is amazing too! Also, make sure to get a vanilla coke when you go!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and it is a great lunch spot. Today I ordered the Chili and grilled cheese sandwich which hit the spot. They have all types of sandwiches, tacos,and gyros. The menu is full of things to choose from. They specialize in ice cream too.

1  Thank turne23
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Nice diner decor, friendly service, good food, great prices and larger menu than I expected.

My daughter ordered a taco and fried mozzarella cheese. I ordered the double cheese burger. We really enjoyed them.

We will stop again when we are in the area.