US$78
US$109
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$133
US$127
US$73
US$69
US$101
US$77
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$148
All reviewsfelt safeking bedneeded a place to staygood nights sleepwithin walking distancetaco bellstaff was friendlyroom was cleannice staywould stay againinterstateclosingpillows
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Very clean updated room. They need to invest in new towels. The face cloth looked dark and dirty once it became wet. New bed and nice clean room. Stayed with our 10 lb. doggie. Had a comfortable stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AirlineGirl87
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

When you check in you see the sign offering a discount for active and retired military, what it doesn't say, is that they only have a limited amount of rooms they offer the discount for. They do not have a discount for AARP. That being said, the rooms are ultra modern. They come with a microwave, refrigerator and a large T.V. No coffee pot in the room. They have coffee in the lobby in the morning but no type of breakfast. The night time check in clerk was not friendly. For one night and 3 adults the price was to me a little high for a no frills motel at 89.00 and change.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Angela, Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rates and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Traveling with pets and needed to stay in the area. Compared prices to other hotels in the area and this was the cheapest taking our pets into consideration. The pets stayed free, they didn't charge any extra which was what we were looking for. Checking in was quick and easy. Staff was very nice and polite. Got to the room and was actually impressed with how nice it was for the price we paid. The room was very spacious even with the king bed. Hard floors were nice for the pets. Nice flat screen tv. Bed was comfortable. The bathroom was small but it's Motel 6. Nice safe area with a few restaurants within a walking distance.
My only complaint was a bad smell in the room. The room was clean but the air just had a bad smell. I took the filters out of the air conditioner and they were filthy. Once I cleaned them the smell went away.
Overall the stay was quiet and peaceful. I would definitely stay again especially for the price. If you are traveling with pets on a tight budget this is the place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Stayed over on a quick overnight. It was clean, comfortable enough. Quiet, too. Felt safe. For the price I paid through Booking.com, I have to throw it five stars. Budget hotels are always a crap shoot. Came out on top. This time.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We needed a place to sleep for the night on our way to Ohio and were lucky to find a room here as many other places were sold out for the night. The hotel is remodeled but it could still use some improvements. The bathroom was very small, and the bathtub looked dirty. I didn't shower because of this. Also, the lighting in the room was very harsh. The air in was really dry, my husband woke up with a bloody nose. The bed was very uncomfortable, I tossed and turned all night. Finally, in the morning the hotel staff started knocking on our door just 2 minutes after checkout time. I felt very rushed. Overall, not the best experience but I will give it another chance if I'm ever in need of a hotel with short notice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple