“Good Hamburger”

Denny's
Ranked #27 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I stopped in for lunch and was served well--although it looked like they could do with another waitress. The hamburger and fries I ordered were very good, and the fries came hot to the table. The Denny's I have visited seem to do a good job with hamburgers.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

It was almost 3 in the afternoon and not busy so we were not feeling rushed to eat. We had a brand new waiter, Douglas, who did an awesome job. Especially since I teased him a lot (I didn't know it was his first day and we were his first customers until we checked out) so he did great under the circumstances. My new was really good too.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

good and the service as well. It didn't take long for our food to come out. If we ever go through town again worth the stop.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

From walking in to receiving our food was 50 minutes. We heard waitress tell someone they were understaffed. Daughter and husband liked their burger. I got the 8 oz. sirloin, ordered it medium and it was medium rare at the most. I had the steamed zucchini and squash, but squash was missing. Server was going to get it, but after 15 minutes or more, when she never came with it, we decided to go. We didn't have our bill yet, but they looked it up at check out. When waitress passed, I told her about veggies and she sincerely apologized. Things got worse. When swiping card, you can choose tip amount. I told guy that I didn't have my glasses, but I said it looked like 18% and 20%. He told me the 18% key was 16%, so I chose that one. Good thing I asked for a receipt. When I left, I not only gave an 18% tip, but it's one of those places that rips its customers off by calculating the tip WITH the tax figured in! I am angry and they will be receiving a call from me tomorrow! We have a 4 1/2 hour journey home and won't be home until midnight.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Denny's was located less than a block from my hotel (Quality Inn - used to be Comfort Inn) and just off I-65 at the Hwy 32 exit. It has a McDonald's on one side and a White Castle on the other. I went there for breakfast one morning since I had missed the breakfast at the Quality Inn. Service was prompt, drinks came as expected including refills and the breakfast was as ordered and good. It was as good as I have had at any Denny's I have been. They do have a great reasonably priced cafe style breakfast.