“Cozy Atmosphere & Interesting Menu”
Review of Fig Tree Cafe

Fig Tree Cafe
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Description: Phone: (765) 482-3574
Description: Phone: (765) 482-3574
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I enjoyed the turkey Sandwich with cranberries. Staff is friendly. Order at counter then sit & wait and small tables in cozy area.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Came through Lebanon again on trip to visit family in Chicago and wanted to eat here as my debut visit was great (as my prior review will indicate). Tried a different sandwich, The General, this time and it was really good. I plan to make FTC my go-to lunch stop for my trips to the Windy City. I love this little place.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Great eatery with the friendliest staff, always a smile and make you feel welcome! Food is great, never had anything that wasn't fab! Soups/salads are Yummo as well. Food is fresh and desserts are homemade as well and delicious. (They also sell free trade merchandise!)

Reviewed 6 November 2016

My older kids loved this place (12 & 14) and I did too. Great sandwiches and Gelato, cute place inside to eat too.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

They have a great selection of sandwiches made to order, in addition to great add ons of fruit, chips, etc. The sandwiches are richer and more diverse than most places you'll find around. Having gelato on the side is also a plus!

Been to Fig Tree Cafe? Share your experiences!