“Next to the Quality Inn”
Review of White Castle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
White Castle
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Easy cheap and good burgers across from a hotel that I try to stay at as I pass through. The staff is friendly.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Okay, so you have to appreciate sliders and other greasy food to stop at a White Castle, but if you stop here, you;ll also enjoy very pleasant service --even if you accidentally ask to order Krystals!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I normally don't rate fast food joints on trip advisor, but since we don't have any white castles in Florida, I kind of liked the place. Could I eat here once a month, nope.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I think I have reviewed like 2 or 3 other fast food places, and thats something I normally don't do. But however, we don't have white castle in Florida, so its a nice treat to have such greasy foods, lol. Its worth the stop!!!

Been to White Castle? Share your experiences!