“Love Greek's!”
Review of Greek's Pizzeria

Greek's Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We absolutely love their salads, breadsticks and pizza. Their breadsticks with garlic are the BOMB! It is our favorite pizza place in town.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We tried Greek's Pizza in Lebanon for the first time and we loved it! The restaurant was very clean and a cheerful atmosphere. The service was extremely prompt and polite. The bread sticks were loaded in garlic butter and were super yummy. Not a long wait at all for the bread sticks or the pizza. The five cheese pizza was perfect. The crust was puffy and thick to hold all of the sweet sauce and cheese. Great flavor, great crust, lots of cheese. We will certainly return.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Well, finally got around to trying Greeks since they have been in town for a while now. I'll write this in two parts. Food - we ordered the Roma pizza special (Saturday special), it was amazingly good. Fresh spinach, tomatoes and yummy garlic sauce. Service - this is the bad side. Prior to arriving I checked out their online menu to get an idea of what we wanted to order. Well when we scanned their table menu it was different. So I inquired with "Whit" our waitress if they had the specials available that are listed online. She got defensive and told me I must be looking at another location. I assured her I was looking at the Lebanon location menu. Instead of checking with a manager she just walked off. We did order, when she brought our pizza she just walked up put it on our table and walked off, no conversation to see if we needed anything else. We did want a side of red sauce to dip in, but figired it was not worth bothering Whit anymore then us being there. She never came back to check on us. When she brought the check, again just walked by and without missing a step put it on the table, no checking or inquiring if we wanted anything else. We wanted a to go box for our leftovers, but she did not seem interested in servicing us. After sitting a few more minutes and seeing she was just talking to kitchen staff in back I went and got my own to go box, oh finally she noticed this....more seemed perturbed that i stepped behind the counter to get a box on my own then anything else.
This service issue will keep us from going back and recommending anyone to go there. This is sad due to the good food. Mabey once Whit is gone we'll go again.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Newer place to eat pizza in town and it is good!!!! Whether with just your spouse or a group, they can handle you

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This was just a drop in idea. My daughter and I were both hungry and decided to give it a try. Started with Breadsticks, they were amazing! We then shared the antipasto salad with the Greeks dressing. You guessed it...wonderful. The we shared the small Roma specialty pizza. It was perfect. We both left very full and happy. Definitely will be back.