“Even the plain cheese is amazing here.”
Review of Greek's Pizzeria

Greek's Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 7 October 2016

A friend of mine summed this up perfectly when she said that they make such good pizza here, that even plain cheese is amazing. The venue is nice and the service is good. I'd recommend going several times to sample all of the menu!

There are newer reviews for Greek's Pizzeria

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Stop in on Tuesday for the pasta special! You won't be disappointed. My only complaint is that their fountain drinks taste a bit 'off', so on my third visit, I opted for water. Otherwise, a thoroughly delicious meal.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

As I understand the origins of this pizzeria go back to the Campus of Ball State University in Muncie Indiana back in 1969. Since then other locations have opened throughout central Indiana. 47 years after opening it's doors it has finally opened a new location in downtown Lebanon Indiana in 2016! It is a classic style pizzeria with of course pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, and such. It was average in cost, and the food was pretty good. The bread sticks were really good! I want to come back soon for another go at it!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

To be fair, this was only the 3rd day the restaurant was open, so maybe they don't have all the kinks worked out yet. My wife and I went there for dinner and chose to sit outside. That may have been a mistake, as our server was trying to wait on both inside and outside tables. It took a long time to place our order and it took a long time to get our food. I also ran out of iced tea, which tasted like it had a splash of root beer in it. Go figure. Anyway, we had the gourmet meat pizza and added green olives. The ingredients were very good, but I am not a fan of this style of crust (there is only one choice). The pizza crust had a cracker-like bottom and a firm bread-like consistency on top. It's not thin, it is not Napolese style, but nor is it thick. Maybe you will like the crust, I would definitely recommend you try this restaurant: the toppings were very flavorful and besides, it is a welcome addition to Lebanon's choices for sit-down restaurants.

Been to Greek's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!